Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Weekend CP BBQ Confirmed

lyrik

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

** THIS PARTY HAS GOTTEN A LITTLE BIGGER THAN EXPECTED, SO I ASK FOR ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE SHOW THE UTMOST RESPECT TO EACH OTHER, MY NEIGHBORS AND ESPECIALLY MY HOME. THIS WILL BE AN INDOOR/OUTDOOR PARTY, BUT PLEASE LET’S TRY TO KEEP THE MAJORITY OUTSIDE.

WHEN: SATURDAY AUGUST 30TH!!!

TIME: 1PM TO AT LEAST 11PM

WHERE: 20775 SW 129th Ct. – Miami, Fl. 33177 MY HOUSE NEAR INTERSECTION OF QUAIL ROOST AND SW 127TH AVE.

Directions: www.mapquest.com or follow my own: Assuming most of you are coming from the North, take the FL Turnpike South towards Homestead to the Eureka/Quail Roost Exit. Go past the first light/intersection (Eureka) to the second light/intersection Quail Roost and go Right on Quail Roost. Take Quail Roost about a mile or so to SW 127th Ave. and go Left. Take SW 127th Ave. about a block to 208th St. and go Right. Take 208th St. to 129th Ct. and go Right. My house is the 2nd to last house on the right hand-side of the road. Please park in my driveway or pull vertically up into my front lawn to conserve space.

PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON OR BLOCK ANY OF MY NEIGHBORS PROPERTY. If there is no room left to park by my house, the next street (129th AVE) has only one side of houses and the other side grass and gravel. Park there and walk around the corner. In the extreme case, the main street of 208th can serve for parking too.

DJ SLOTS:

DJ SS- 1PM-2PM

DJ XL 2PM-3PM

Wendel 3PM-4PM

Mirza 4PM-5PM

Cianci & Avila 5PM-630PM

LyriK & Cruz & DJ Reiss 630PM-745PM

Vacom & Michael Martin 745PM-845PM

MrMiami 845-945PM

Jimmy T 945PM-11PM

I WILL PROVIDE:

Equipment

2-1200's

DJM500

Crown Amp

(1) EV Full Stack

(1) Peavey Monitor

Food/Cooking

Big Stainless Steel Grill

**As discussed, I am anticipating everyone to pitch in with bringing food and help cooking on the grill as I will be busy with making sure everything is running smoothly.

Amenities

Nice Sized Pool (water volleyball)

Pool Table

Big Screen DTV

Nice sized yard w/high wood fence.

Alcohol

(1) KEG and any bottles I have at home

Originally posted by tottallyoff

well, how many people are coming. confirmed I mean.

Hard to say....I have my own friends and family that will be there...that is about 15 people + all the DJS and add all the friends and people from CP and you can see we are going to have a full house. I would say the most at one time may be around 50+ and total in and out 100+

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!

ONE LAST THING....

ATTN LYRIK..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR OFFERING YOUR PLACE FOR THIS AWESOME BBQ EVENT THIS WEEKEND!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MORE CP'ERS & HANGING WITH THE USUALS AS WELL...

BTW

ANYONE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE DIRTY DOWN SOUTH AREA... PM & SO CAN MEET UP & FOLLOW EACH OTHER SO WE WON'T GET LOST.......

I'M AROUND BIRD ROAD TURNPIKE AREA...

L8R....

Originally posted by sotuorlando

I had originally said I was going to bring some chicken wings and drumbsticks but now I am thinking I might whip up my special Conch Ceviche......Yea!

CONCH CEVICHE!!!!:eek:

OOOOOOO!!!!! YUMMY

Guest brwneydtrouble

Any other seafood freaks out there? I will try to give my dad a call and see what he has that he has caught recently. Might be able to score some lobster tails. :D

(For those that are NOT in the know, my father is a commercial fisherman.)