Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trip To Europe!!!!

Hey folks!

I'm planning a trip to London from Sept 19 through the 24th. I'm looking into hotels but everything in the city itself looks to be kinda expensive.

I've never been to Europe and I'm jumping into this deaf, dumb and blind, HEAD FIRST.

Can anyone let me know where I can stay and what I can do? I'm looking for a hotel for around $40 (US) or so a night. Nothing fancy, obviously and it's just going to be me.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE.... show the love... thanks!

a cp member named Mareluna just visited there. she got a good hotel deal, but i dont remeber where she got it from. you could try pm-ing her, but right now she's in italy...and i dont think she has internet access where she is.

try hotels.com or Orbitz.

hostels might work too. there are a couple of decent ones in london....ill see if i can find them.

thanks a ton, man. I've been looking at, www.hostels.com as well... very good site.

Still haven't found a hostel in London, but I'm leaning towards this place called the Flying Pig or Stayokay in Amsterdam.

Thanks for the sites though, big!

I"ll keep doing research through those that you provided. :D

Anyone else got something to recommend??

OH, what about PARTY PLACES!?

I'm hearing FABRIC in London... anyone know what it's like?

Try www.statravel.com

Fabric is great - Sunday nite appears to be gay night and if you are cool with that the music was sweet, I had a great time there and everyone was really really friendly. Drink prices were pretty reasonable too, I expected it to be worse, and the bartenders kept lighting things on fire to put in my drinks... I think they were orange peels or something. Anyways, good times all around, I thought it was great.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

yes.

england has not switched to the euro...and porbably wont switch for a few more years

Aw bloody hell. :) Alright... i'll stop by the bank and get some pounds as well, i suppose.

Thanks for the information once again bigpop!

Also, I want to go to Crasher 9th Anniversay party up in Sheffield on the 20th of Sept, but I don't know if it would be plausible to actually get up there from London when I don't know anyone.

Does anyone know if there's a train that goes up there and if there is, how long would it take?

Thanks again everyone!