Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO FRIDAYS @South Park Lounge.......................

Lots of BIG surprises in store:eek:

You are all gonna be VERY HAPPY & VERY SURPRISED at what level we are gonna do our best to bring this venue to...BE PREPARED!

Get ready.

Grand opening

"sneak preview"

Next friday Sept 5th

THEN EVERY FRIDAY AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

METRO FRIDAYS @SOUTH PARK LOUNGE paramus nj

FEATURING THE ONE AND ONLY

RICHIE RYDELL

& THE ENTIRE METR/MERGE FAMILY!

Sorry if i am drilling this party a bit more than i normaly do, its just that we have our work cut out for us being that the summer party at South Park was kind of hit and miss and did not fare too well, i am sure you understand thatstudio9guy..........And LOTS of people on this board are always asking for up dates , so instead of answering 25 pm's, i post the info,ok?

i also think its a pretty large message that we are trying to get out there. Its a MAJOR move bringing the entire staff of a major nightclub to another venue.People need to know that this new FRIDAY NIGHT @SOUTH PARK is gonna have its OWN identity, and has absolutly NOTHING to do with any other night that has ever been there before. Not to mention all the improvments that MUST be made in order for this venue to be up to par(sound,lights,etc)Unfourtuntly, no one in the past has cared about these things, so, we have taken the time and effort to adress all of these issues, in the hopes that ALL (key word ALL) the parties at this venue succeed.

The other parties involved should be thanking us for improving what they have been working with all this time , instead of crying about it, So, pass the word around studio9guy, like it or not, we are all under the same roof, in the hopes of EVERYONES success, i think it would be smart to make the best of it, just in case you know anyone over there......

Talk to ya soon...........pm me if you have any imput.

Originally posted by ml2k3

Sorry if i am drilling this party a bit more than i normaly do, its just that we have our work cut out for us being that the summer party at South Park was kind of hit and miss and did not fare too well, i am sure you understand thatstudio9guy..........And LOTS of people on this board are always asking for up dates , so instead of answering 25 pm's, i post the info,ok?

i also think its a pretty large message that we are trying to get out there. Its a MAJOR move bringing the entire staff of a major nightclub to another venue.People need to know that this new FRIDAY NIGHT @SOUTH PARK is gonna have its OWN identity, and has absolutly NOTHING to do with any other night that has ever been there before. Not to mention all the improvments that MUST be made in order for this venue to be up to par(sound,lights,etc)Unfourtuntly, no one in the past has cared about these things, so, we have taken the time and effort to adress all of these issues, in the hopes that ALL (key word ALL) the parties at this venue succeed.

The other parties involved should be thanking us for improving what they have been working with all this time , instead of crying about it, So, pass the word around studio9guy, like it or not, we are all under the same roof, in the hopes of EVERYONES success, i think it would be smart to make the best of it, just in case you know anyone over there......

Talk to ya soon...........pm me if you have any imput.

sounds to me your badmouthing the place till your "metro family" got there

its south park..............not metro lounge

everyone will still compare it to the old metro

dont try to be something youre not and the "we are bringing the sound and lights" thing is getting played out.

you had your succesfull run, but i really dont think its gonna work at the new place, especially the "we are gonna turn south park around cause they dont know what they are doing" attitude

metro lounge was cool cause you could get wasted and get a room and party all nite, sleep it off and go home.... at south park that is not possible not to mention the overzealous police department.

just my 2 cents.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by sandstormer

its south park..............not metro lounge

everyone will still compare it to the old metro

dont try to be something youre not and the "we are bringing the sound and lights" thing is getting played out.

you had your succesfull run, but i really dont think its gonna work at the new place, especially the "we are gonna turn south park around cause they dont know what they are doing" attitude

metro lounge was cool cause you could get wasted and get a room and party all nite, sleep it off and go home.... at south park that is not possible not to mention the overzealous police department.

just my 2 cents.

u make alot of good pts but there's a hotel at south park tooo....I have stayed there many a sat's as did robbie rivera when he played in the begiining of the summer.....but I agree with the lighting thing:hat:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

u make alot of good pts but there's a hotel at south park tooo....I have stayed there many a sat's as did robbie rivera when he played in the begiining of the summer.....but I agree with the lighting thing:hat:

not very professional for a fellow promoter to put down the club, leave that to me. it will be no metro and soon enough we will be reading bullshit posts about how sick south park was :rolleyes:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by johnholmes

not very professional for a fellow promoter to put down the club, leave that to me. it will be no metro and soon enough we will be reading bullshit posts about how sick south park was :rolleyes:

not putting it down just agreeing with the peoples atttude towards lighting and suchthese days d'jais has minimal lights also.......... read the post again no baggering buddy not my style....though u are right people will say south park indeeed

Let me claify, i was NOT putting down the promoters of the other party or the club. Thats not my style either. For what they had to originaly work with i think they did a GREAT job. Alls i was trying to say was that , hopefully, with the IMPROVMENTS that will be made to the club, it will make EVERYONES job a little easier from the promotion end. People can promote all they want, but they need the proper TOOLS to work with so that the people that they brought into the venue leave satisfied.

I think South Park is gonna be the one of the only venues in North Jersey that is gonna have a real good shot at having 2 very big, distinctivly different nights between

METRO FRIDAYS @SOUTH PARK LOUNGE w/RICHIE RYDELL

&

UPSCALE SOUTH PARK SATURDAYS

And i think this will work because they are 2 different crowds, of course you have crossover people but in general, 2 different directions on the night.Alls we can do is try our BEST to do the BEST job that we can do. Thats all i can promise.

Yes, HOPEFULLY, it will be.....SIIIICK!:D

And also, as Bon pointed out, there IS hotel about 50ft from the entrance to South Park. ;)

(a raddison hotel i believe)

And guys, keep in mind, please do not make this a fri vs. sat thing at South Park.ITS JUST NOT LIKE THAT.Tommy and bon are good people and we have a relationship with them. Just as some people tried to do down the shore with temps/merge. Its not like that. We support ALL jersey nightlife and have relationships with almost EVERYONE from all the big clubs.Its about having fun, and having a great party, and options for those parties. And what FRIENDLY (stress FRIENDLY)competition does is make a MUCH MUCH better product for all of you, the customers, just as it did down the shore.

See everyone this weekend and be safe:D

Let me claify, i was NOT putting down the promoters of the other party or the club. Thats not my style either. For what they had to originaly work with i think they did a GREAT job. Alls i was trying to say was that , hopefully, with the IMPROVMENTS that will be made to the club, it will make EVERYONES job a little easier from the promotion end. People can promote all they want, but they need the proper TOOLS to work with so that the people that they brought into the venue leave satisfied.

I think South Park is gonna be the one of the only venues in North Jersey that is gonna have a real good shot at having 2 very big, distinctivly different nights between

&

And i think this will work because they are 2 different crowds, of course you have crossover people but in general, 2 different directions on the night.Alls we can do is try our BEST to do the BEST job that we can do. Thats all i can promise.

And also, as Bon pointed out, there IS hotel about 50ft from the entrance to South Park. ;)

And guys, keep in mind, please do not make this a fri vs. sat thing at South Park.ITS JUST NOT LIKE THAT.Tommy and bon are good people and we have a relationship with them. Just as some people tried to do down the shore with temps/merge. Its not like that. We support ALL jersey nightlife and have relationships with almost EVERYONE from all the big clubs.Its about having fun, and having a great party, and options for those parties. And what FRIENDLY (stress FRIENDLY)competition does is make a MUCH MUCH better product for all of you, the customers, just as it did down the shore.

k I hope Chapter 2 is better.

&

I THINK BOTH PARTIES WILL WORK AND I THINK METRO @ SOUTH PARK SHOULD BE GREAT I WILL DEFINATELY BE THERE NEXT WEEK

You are all gonna be VERY HAPPY & VERY SURPRISED at what level we are gonna do our best to bring this venue to...BE PREPARED!

Get ready.

Grand opening

"sneak preview"

Next friday Sept 5th

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

RICHIE RYDELL

ill be there....

Guest bonsolidd

&

well put.....anyway the hotel is now gonna deal with more loons lol

Allow my-self to introduce myself

Ok Ok ok so I am relatively new to this board,

So.... there's one thing you all need to know my first name is Meet… my last name is Hook, some of you may think of other popular figure’s in the entrainment field like MeatLoaf….the only problem is I DON’T Eat meat.. it makes me nervous very nervous, I like FISH that's where the Hook comes in

Now in the next few days all you MFS will be hearing from my ass, my main interest is women. my desire is to interact with women that are lookin for a guy about 6â€1 220 built like a rock that HAS THE LOOK the talk and all that, ladies get ready to MEET the HOOK

Get ready.

Grand opening

"sneak preview"

Next friday Sept 5th

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

RICHIE RYDELL

dday!