Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tonight!!!

What a great way to kick off Labor Day Weekend, Come check out the once a month party "Mix Sessions" at Deko Lounge. Stop by the outdoor Tenda for Free Martini Tasting from 9pm-11pm. Music on the main floor provided by Guest DJ Troy St. Charles along with Resident DJ Unique. DJ Klutch provides the Hip Hop, Reggae, Old School downstairs. The birthday boy DJ Esteban will be in the house as well opening on the main floor. Also celebrating there birthday is Matt Mango and CP's own Bartender Dramaqueenb(Lynn). 21 and over only. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist. Jerry and Victor see you at the BAR!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dancerbar

i am coming to celebrate my favorite guy matt mango's bday

lol

seriously though joe i think i am strolling thru tonight, early though

i gotta check out this up and coming hip hop dj your speaking so highly of

lol

Again I apologize my hip hop music expertise is not up to your level. In this post I did not say he is up and coming.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Again I apologize my hip hop music expertise is not up to your level. In this post I did not say he is up and coming.

no shit i am fully aware of that, i still dont know how on earth you would not have known him, how long have you known ferdico for crying out loud,oh it would be in your best interest to arrive around the same time i do :smoke:

Originally posted by dancerbar

no shit i am fully aware of that, i still dont know how on earth you would not have known him, how long have you known ferdico for crying out loud,oh it would be in your best interest to arrive around the same time i do :smoke:

I actually have only known Ferdico since he started at Abyss as well. We all know what happened the last time I arrived the same time as you, I couldnt walk across Route 35.

What a great way to kick off Labor Day Weekend, Come check out the once a month party "Mix Sessions" at Deko Lounge. Stop by the outdoor Tenda for Free Martini Tasting from 9pm-11pm. Music on the main floor provided by Guest DJ Troy St. Charles along with Resident DJ Unique. DJ Klutch provides the Hip Hop, Reggae, Old School downstairs. The birthday boy DJ Esteban will be in the house as well opening on the main floor. Also celebrating there birthday is Matt Mango and CP's own Bartender Dramaqueenb(Lynn). 21 and over only. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist. Jerry and Victor see you at the BAR!!!

Finally im gonna see Joe out on a Thursday. Will Binoy be joining you as well. At the bar it is, hollaaaaaaa

victor soto

nah