Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you care if the girl your fucking gets off?

Ha, Ha, notallthere & goatsnake are the guys who cant get laid cuz they dont even know how to talk to girls let alone satisfy one, so they develope this bitter attidude about sex cuz they are not gettin any!

They talk about fuckin girls & then treatin them like shit when we all know if they ever got laided by a hot chick they would be soooo pussy whipped.

Get over yourselves LOSERS!!!!!!

Gager, don't take Notallthere too seriously. He's like the stupid little brother who pesters you for attention. All he really does is stir up half-witted drama and then complain like a little bitch when his posts get moved. Like this one is about to be.

Originally posted by gager

Ha, Ha, notallthere & goatsnake are the guys who cant get laid cuz they dont even know how to talk to girls let alone satisfy one, so they develope this bitter attidude about sex cuz they are not gettin any!

They talk about fuckin girls & then treatin them like shit when we all know if they ever got laided by a hot chick they would be soooo pussy whipped.

Get over yourselves LOSERS!!!!!!

dont get mad cuz your a pussy, how bout you actin like mr.sensetive ladies man so all the girls on the board will go aaaawww what a nice guy he cares about women....guess what wake up it dont work your exposing your pink pussy to them, i bet you wind up being friends with alot of girls huh? and watch as they fuck guys like me and notallthere hahahahaha you faggot

Originally posted by goatsnake

dont get mad cuz your a pussy, how bout you actin like mr.sensetive ladies man so all the girls on the board will go aaaawww what a nice guy he cares about women....guess what wake up it dont work your exposing your pink pussy to them, i bet you wind up being friends with alot of girls huh? and watch as they fuck guys like me and notallthere hahahahaha you faggot

Dude I have got a women I aint looking for one. I am just saying how I treat women.

You call me a pussy cuz I treat women with respect I call you a loser cuz you disrespect them.

So lets just say we disagree on how to treat them.

Originally posted by gager

Dude I have got a women I aint looking for one. I am just saying how I treat women.

You call me a pussy cuz I treat women with respect I call you a loser cuz you disrespect them.

So lets just say we disagree on how to treat them.

fine