Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Madonna Kissed Britney On The Mtv Awards

WANNA KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF? THESE CELEBRITIES THINK WE ARE ALL NAIVE! AND THEY KNOW THE PUBLIC IS SO UP INTO THEIR SHIT! THERE ARE GONNA BE 20 ZILLION PICTURES OF THIS ALL OVER......ITS PRETTY SAD WHAT PEOPLE DO FOR PUBLICITY! LIKE MADONNA AND BRITNEY DON'T GET ENOUGH PR! WTF IS MADONNA TRYING TO PROVE? MID LIFE CRISIS BULLSHIT OR HOW CAN SHE SEDUCE 20 YEAR OLD GIRLS? THIS IS A MOTHER OF 2!

BEN AND JO-LO'S BULLSHIT HE'S A ANOTHER FCUKING TOOL/NOTCH IN HER BELT! I LOST RESPECT FOR HIM! NOT LIKE HE CARES! SADDDD WORLD! THESE PEOPLE ARE SO SHELTERED AND LIMITED!!! WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE THINGS THEN THEM....THERE LOVE LIVES ARE LIMITED TO A SELECT FEW "THEIR KIND" OK I'M DONE VENTING

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WANNA KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF? THESE CELEBRITIES THINK WE ARE ALL NAIVE! AND THEY KNOW THE PUBLIC IS SO UP INTO THEIR SHIT! THERE ARE GONNA BE 20 ZILLION PICTURES OF THIS ALL OVER......ITS PRETTY SAD WHAT PEOPLE DO FOR PUBLICITY! LIKE MADONNA AND BRITNEY DON'T GET ENOUGH PR! WTF IS MADONNA TRYING TO PROVE? MID LIFE CRISIS BULLSHIT OR HOW CAN SHE SEDUCE 20 YEAR OLD GIRLS? THIS IS A MOTHER OF 2!

BEN AND JO-LO'S BULLSHIT HE'S A ANOTHER FCUKING TOOL/NOTCH IN HER BELT! I LOST RESPECT FOR HIM! NOT LIKE HE CARES! SADDDD WORLD! THESE PEOPLE ARE SO SHELTERED AND LIMITED!!! WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE THINGS THEN THEM....THERE LOVE LIVES ARE LIMITED TO A SELECT FEW "THEIR KIND" OK I'M DONE VENTING

You should be FIXED.

Originally posted by johnholmes

your just as bad as them but ur a speck compared to them w/ how you go about trying to show off saying ur rich and who u know:rolleyes: ....ok im done the truce is still on

GO FCUK YOURSELF! AND DIE! YOU ARE A SPECK COMPARED TO ME! BTW WATCH YOUR BACK LOL YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT YOU DID AND GET AWAY WITH IT DID YOU? YOU ARE GOING DOWN....YOU FORGET I HAVE ALOT OF $$$$ AND MY $$$$ BUYS ALOT OF THINGS HUN! DO NOT FCUK WITH POWERFUL PEOPLE! THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAY! THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST LESSON YOU WILL LEARN IN YOUR LIFE! WATCH! :D

hi ........i got ur PM and no

go try and get laid...with his 3 inch penis john holmes YOU aint

y u think he calls himself j. holmes? because he's a wanna be lady's man who doesnt get ass...and sits home and abuses women on the message board..cause in reality he hates women, only because they give him no air time...cause he lacks the graceful nuances of being a charming and loving man, all because he was born with a litte fucker dick

GO FCUK YOURSELF! AND DIE! YOU ARE A SPECK COMPARED TO ME! BTW WATCH YOUR BACK LOL YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT YOU DID AND GET AWAY WITH IT DID YOU? YOU ARE GOING DOWN....YOU FORGET I HAVE ALOT OF $$$$ AND MY $$$$ BUYS ALOT OF THINGS HUN! DO NOT FCUK WITH POWERFUL PEOPLE! THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAY! THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST LESSON YOU WILL LEARN IN YOUR LIFE! WATCH! :D

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHH

SOUNDS LIKE ITS TIME TO POST YOUR PATHETIC INSTANT MESSAGES BETWEEN US HAHAHHAHAHA

SOUNDS LIKE ITS TIME TO POST YOUR PATHETIC INSTANT MESSAGES BETWEEN US HAHAHHAHAHA

NO ONE GIVES A FCUK! I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU! LOL YOU ARE A PATHETIC LIAR! HATER! AND IF ANYONE HAS PROVEN THAT THEY ARE SICKKK ITS YOU! BUT THAT'S GETTING TAKING CARE OF! IF I WERE YOU I'D BE SHITTING BRICKS!

NO ONE GIVES A FCUK! I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU! LOL YOU ARE A PATHETIC LIAR! HATER! AND IF ANYONE HAS PROVEN THAT THEY ARE SICKKK ITS YOU! BUT THAT'S GETTING TAKING CARE OF! IF I WERE YOU I'D BE SHITTING BRICKS!

Its funny that you talk about everyones dick.You seem obsessed with dick.Ever see one besides your brothers?

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Its funny that you talk about everyones dick.You seem obsessed with dick.Ever see one besides your brothers?

HOW MANY TIMES HAS YOUR DAD STUCK HIS IN YOUR ASS? CAUSE THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY YOU LIKE CHICS AND DICKS MOST BISEXUAL GIRLS WERE ABUSED AS CHILDREN!

:laugh: hanger gone wrong..or was it a kick to the stomach that didnt work

THAT EXPLAINS YOUR 4" PENIS THE REST YOUR MOMMY HANGERED OFF? LOL AHH POOR BABY!

NAH DOOD SEE RICH PEOPLE GET CATERED TO AND IF THERE IS PAIN DURING PREGNANCY THEY WERE GIVEN PAIN KILLERS AND APPARENTLY THERE WERE THESE "BAD" PAIN KILLERS DURING THE 70'S THAT FCUKED UP YOUR KID IF YOU TOOK THEM! BUT I LOVE WHO I AM.....AND I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!!!! I LOVE BEING DIFFERENT!!!! :D

YOU WANT ME DEAD CAUSE I SPILLED YOUR GAME OUT!! YOU FCUKIN SLUTBAG I'M GONNA SPIT IN YOUR FACE WHEN I SEE YOU OUT! LOL IF ANYONE SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES IT SHOULD BE YOU THE HIV SPREADING MESS!

the only "MESS" is you BIG STUFF see below in my sig and tell me otherwise:laugh:

YOU WANT ME DEAD CAUSE I SPILLED YOUR GAME OUT!! YOU FCUKIN SLUTBAG I'M GONNA SPIT IN YOUR FACE WHEN I SEE YOU OUT! LOL IF ANYONE SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES IT SHOULD BE YOU THE HIV SPREADING MESS!

Ok! I`ll be at surf and temps this sunday.Hope to see you!