Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what part...

funeralhome

I wouldn't change anything really about myself ..........i think my parents gave me good genes .

But if there was one minor thing that I would change ,maybe a lil thicker calves . Oh well , when I join the gym ,that'll solve the problem . :)

nothing really, i should work out a little more to get more defined, but other than that i´m more then happy with my body. of course i do something for it too...

compliments i get? last week for example we were at a club and i met a friend there. she had this gay friend of her with her, the three of us talked some and somehow we got to physical beauty, to which the gay guy said (after he lifted my shirt to see my stomach muscles, lol) "god, i wish i had your body"... go figure :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sugarnspice69

cant comment on that considering we dont know what u look like

ugh ok Ill post one pic!

Guest gabo

dont lie, u woosie boy, post it again, for real this time, whats the big deal??? :mad:

ummm I did. its there. just click the link. i am the dorky looking dude all the way left with a light blue shirt.

do u see it?

Guest gabo

u changed it!!!!, damn u.... and your not dorky ur cute

what do u measn I changed it? I tryed to post another pic but it wouldnt let me. so i posted this one... did u see the first one?

i didnt see the first one, but the second one i did see, i dont see what the big deal is about him leavin it up there, its not like hes nasty or should b embarassed, hes cute, hes bein a tease

hmmm.. that's interesting..i think i've seen his before too, i'll ask him again in pm.

Originally posted by mssabina

if i'm remembering the right person (from pics i've seen posted), gabo looks like a really tall freddie prinze jr. i don't see anything wrong there... :confused:

ok.. then I have seen his picture before and he WAS cute..what's wrong with him.. just leave it up GABO!!! :)