Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 3 of us wanna fuck one girl at the same time

silverbull

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shroomy

whatever floats your boat is fine with me....

but damn those tits in your sig make me want to file a lawsuit on her behalf.

yeah i hear ya, they arent perfect, but it was the licking of steel that attracted me to the pic.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

so seeing another guy naked makes you gay?

its not like youre having sex with them....or getting aroused by seeing them naked....

um he obviously is getting aroused by the thought of him and his boys being naked and watching them have sex if this is something he wants to do.

it sorta sounds like he wants that romping session to lead to some experimentation with guys.

its okay everyone wonders about homosexuality sometimes

That MR T comment is so mature,sigh, (do you see gold). And aint nothing wrong with seeing your friends naked or even haveing 3 dicks in a room with one pussy. How does that make anything gay. I swear to god some of you people must be really young and immature or not have been around like other people. Hopefully the girl can handle a dick in her mouth, her pussy, her asshole. And if shes really crazed out and wild maybe take 2 dicks in her pussy at the same time. Of course whatever rules she wants to make as well. If she wants us one at a time and the all 3 then by all means. As or prostitutes well i cant seem to find any of my old customers numbers and when i do call the ones i do find, thier done or not in town. How boring are you people THIS IS A SEX BOARD. AND IM NOT MEXICAN. Anymore stupid comments can be brought to my attention at ARC on sun,mon. See ya there i will be wearing a white bandanna and i dont have all those chains anymore just one big one. See ya.

Originally posted by silverbull

That MR T comment is so mature,sigh, (do you see gold). And aint nothing wrong with seeing your friends naked or even haveing 3 dicks in a room with one pussy. How does that make anything gay. I swear to god some of you people must be really young and immature or not have been around like other people. Hopefully the girl can handle a dick in her mouth, her pussy, her asshole. And if shes really crazed out and wild maybe take 2 dicks in her pussy at the same time. Of course whatever rules she wants to make as well. If she wants us one at a time and the all 3 then by all means. As or prostitutes well i cant seem to find any of my old customers numbers and when i do call the ones i do find, thier done or not in town. How boring are you people THIS IS A SEX BOARD. AND IM NOT MEXICAN. Anymore stupid comments can be brought to my attention at ARC on sun,mon. See ya there i will be wearing a white bandanna and i dont have all those chains anymore just one big one. See ya.

grow the fuck up

Not stupidly ridiculous long like this HIP HOP cultures flaunts. More like the same length as my others but thicker. Any how im outta here gotta get ready for a cray adventure. I havent had sex since tues morning, cause ive been saving my stength and stamina for this weekend. Although i was tired frompartyin @lesouk weds, and discotheque thurs. But im off to bed now for about 2 hrs, then its off to websterhall till closin @6am sun then shelter until 5pm sun, then rest for an hr or 2 somewhere hopefullly then cielo until about 1ish thenoff to ARC. Im not plannin to wake up until weds night to go back to lesouk.