Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 3 of us wanna fuck one girl at the same time

silverbull

Originally posted by silverbull

explain to me what i said that made you right that comment SEXONTHEBEACH.

The little threat you made at the end. You're no longer in high school, bro. That's some shit a little kid would say, especially on an internet board. Maybe you feel like there's nothing wrong with 3 dicks in one room all over each other, but many people, including myself, find it weird as fuck. Go ahead, do whatever you want, but you have to be able to accept the criticism on this board...If not, then thre's no reason you should even make a thread like this one, if you can't take the heat for it. Just keep it to yourself next time.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo sexonthebeach your right i worded it wrong. What i typed and meant were 2 different things,what i meant was like come to me and lets talk about it in person, instead of goin back and forth on here. Ahem of course we could settle matters in a friendl DANCE OFF lol, well if i have the strength read my last post to see what i mean by it. I dont take drugs or drink so i will have a natural high. Adios.

..........And if shes really crazed out and wild maybe take 2 dicks in her pussy at the same time.............

You want to have your schlong rubbing up alongside some other guys.....................uggghhh, now that just made it gay.

gay16.jpg

yo sexonthebeach your right i worded it wrong. What i typed and meant were 2 different things,what i meant was like come to me and lets talk about it in person, instead of goin back and forth on here. Ahem of course we could settle matters in a friendl DANCE OFF lol, well if i have the strength read my last post to see what i mean by it. I dont take drugs or drink so i will have a natural high. Adios.

it's cool, bro

Originally posted by bullseye

i pity the fool that wont suck my cock and my best friends cock at the same time.

something about seeing my best buds naked, or being near my best buds naked, ida know call me crazy, sounds a little gay to me. :confused: maybe its just me.

:ghey:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

dude..come on...he's the SILVERBULL!...hence the SILVER BULL belt buckle

hmmm, guys that look like they weigh about 105 lbs. should not be calling themselves bull anything. your postin the best pics, funny thing is, they werent intended to be funny. i love the asian kid with the t-rex arms, lmao

on the one hand this is the sex board and there are too many haters, no one should be criticising anyoones sexual fantasies on this board. even if they are gay. i may be mistaken but there are some gay dudes or bi dudes openly on the board, so what are u gonna say...your gay...yes they are and theres nothing wrong with that.

on the other hand that picture was really bad and i have to laugh at it...dont ever post pics of u and ur freinds who are trying to have sex with each other or whatever your planning. go on aol and make a chatroom and im sure youll pic up a whore somewhere who will take in in all holes. then again it might help if you try to work out.

Originally posted by bullseye

hmmm, guys that look like they weigh about 105 lbs. should not be calling themselves bull anything. your postin the best pics, funny thing is, they werent intended to be funny. i love the asian kid with the t-rex arms, lmao

weed247 and his t rex arms is the nucca