Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen. Where Is Your Denny Tsettos Review?

klubveteran

Guest saleen351

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=180126

i don't know even where to begin... i'm at a lose of words... it was that good........

I don't think i can ever club again listening to the crap these djs throw on in miami... Denny was sickness, and club had a great crowd....

OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SCHOOL............

TRAIN

X PRESS 2 MUSIC

ELMENTS OVER FIRED UP

FIRED UP OVER SUPERCHUMBO

THEN THE MOST MASSIVE JOINT OF THE NIGHT!!!

THE ORIGINAL BUILD UP!!

RAZOR AND GUIDO!!!

WOW:eek: :eek:

SO MANY OLD SCHOOL TRACKS.... GREAT VOCALS, GREAT EVERYTHING... EVEN ROLAND WAS LOVING IT...

SO MANY MORE TRACKS THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER OR HAVEN'T HEARD IN 10 YEARS...

SPACE WAS IMPRESSED, HOWEVER I WASN'T, CAUSE I KNEW DENNY COULD BACK MY HYPE UP.... SALEEN AIN'T NO DUMMY!

I'VE SEEN ESTER GO NUTS BEFORE, BUT WHEN HE THRW ON XPRESS 2 MUSIC , SHE WAS GOING NUTS... !!!!

I CAN SAY IT, BEST SET AT SPACE FOR ME, EVER!

TOPS OG'S CLASSICS NIGHT SET....

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT ON CLASSICS, THOSE CATS HAD ZERO IDEA THE TUNES THEY HEARD WERE A DECADE OLD...

THOUGH THE OLDER PEEPS KNEW IT, AND WERE JUMPING AROUND....

BIG UP TO ALEX AND LP AND OSCAR FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN...

CLASSICS NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!

B SIDE IS AN ANIMAL... HE DANCED FOR 4 HOURS STRAIGHT!!!!

Guest saleen351

PS ROLAND IS THE MAN, THAT CAT IDED 85% OF THE SET.. WHICH IS IMPRESSIVE, CONSIDERING MANY OF THOSE TRACKS ARE 5 10 15 EVEN 21 YEARS OLD....

AND HOG IS ALLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT CLASSICS NOW....

denny did something i've only see oscar do once in miami, and no other dj has done it either.... denny just shuts the music off! lets it sit there for a few seconds, and the crowd went nuts, and BAMMMMMMMMMMMM, DROPS THE HAMMER AGAIN!!!

IT'S CALLED WORKING THE CROWD.....

what time did u get there Saleen? I had to leave early becuz i worked early this morning so i left @ 2:30am.......and i thought the crowd didnt even start to pick up til about 1am but denny was off tha hookkkkkkkkkkk! However--ive never been able to walk around and Sit down with no problem @ space..nd last night wasnt that crowded compared to other nights....unless it picked up after 2:30...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by houze-kitty

what time did u get there Saleen? I had to leave early becuz i worked early this morning so i left @ 2:30am.......and i thought the crowd didnt even start to pick up til about 1am but denny was off tha hookkkkkkkkkkk! However--ive never been able to walk around and Sit down with no problem @ space..nd last night wasnt that crowded compared to other nights....unless it picked up after 2:30...

we got there about 1130 and stayed till 6am.... place got jumping around 3am ish...

great crowd for a friday, i was def impressed with how many turned out for denny and the holiday weekend...

glad you enjoyed denny......

ps i was the dude in the booth the whole night with the black shirt on.....

and just so everyone knows, in true saleen fashion i tried to get some info out of hex hector on clubs and where hes gonna spin... looks like hes gonna be just doing producing for a while, and he handed denny a new burned cd with some of his new work on there, read the tititles, but can't remember the track names:(

Originally posted by saleen351

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=180126

i don't know even where to begin... i'm at a lose of words... it was that good........

I don't think i can ever club again listening to the crap these djs throw on in miami... Denny was sickness, and club had a great crowd....

OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SCHOOL............

TRAIN

X PRESS 2 MUSIC

ELMENTS OVER FIRED UP

FIRED UP OVER SUPERCHUMBO

THEN THE MOST MASSIVE JOINT OF THE NIGHT!!!

THE ORIGINAL BUILD UP!!

RAZOR AND GUIDO!!!

WOW:eek: :eek:

SO MANY OLD SCHOOL TRACKS.... GREAT VOCALS, GREAT EVERYTHING... EVEN ROLAND WAS LOVING IT...

SO MANY MORE TRACKS THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER OR HAVEN'T HEARD IN 10 YEARS...

SPACE WAS IMPRESSED, HOWEVER I WASN'T, CAUSE I KNEW DENNY COULD BACK MY HYPE UP.... SALEEN AIN'T NO DUMMY!

I'VE SEEN ESTER GO NUTS BEFORE, BUT WHEN HE THRW ON XPRESS 2 MUSIC , SHE WAS GOING NUTS... !!!!

I CAN SAY IT, BEST SET AT SPACE FOR ME, EVER!

TOPS OG'S CLASSICS NIGHT SET....

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT ON CLASSICS, THOSE CATS HAD ZERO IDEA THE TUNES THEY HEARD WERE A DECADE OLD...

THOUGH THE OLDER PEEPS KNEW IT, AND WERE JUMPING AROUND....

BIG UP TO ALEX AND LP AND OSCAR FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN...

CLASSICS NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!

B SIDE IS AN ANIMAL... HE DANCED FOR 4 HOURS STRAIGHT!!!!

Saleen,

You missed Sunday @ Temps, but 11 the doors were closed. The night I cant explain, but @ 3am thats when it all started. By 4am everyone soaked and wet and still chanting "1 more song 1 more song". Great closing party. I spoke to denny that Sunday he said he has a GREAT time in Miami.

Victor Soto