Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My response to the Mirage post..all CP must read!!!!

sgtfury

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nicole7f

If you don't like it I really don't care. This is a board to voice our opinions and that's what I'm doing.

No it's not. You post at my sufferance. You're entertaining, keep it up :)...though soon I will tire of you and need a new royal board concubine.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Actually I was provisioning an OC-3 circuit to my new apartment. I had to learn Cisco IOS real fast. The cave needs access after all.

Thats right, I forgot. No need to bash neanderthals over the head, they come willingly.

you know..i really cant figure it out..

my post was directed to a select few on the board that hardly ever go out and support ANYTHING....

if you dont feel that it is you...why get pissed???

i believe i made it a point to say that ITS IMPORTANT TO SUPPORT WHAT YOU LIKE, RATHER THAN JUST SIT ON THE INTERNET AND WRITE ABOUT IT..

i never mentioned any names...i only said "if the shoe fits wear it"

i cant understand the negative responses...and i cant believe more on this board dont support what i posted: SUPPORT WHAT YOU LIKE RATHER THAN SITTING ON THE INTERNET WRITING ABOUT IT.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sgtfury

you know..i really cant figure it out..

my post was directed to a select few on the board that hardly ever go out and support ANYTHING....

if you dont feel that it is you...why get pissed???

i believe i made it a point to say that ITS IMPORTANT TO SUPPORT WHAT YOU LIKE, RATHER THAN JUST SIT ON THE INTERNET AND WRITE ABOUT IT..

i never mentioned any names...i only said "if the shoe fits wear it"

i cant understand the negative responses...and i cant believe more on this board dont support what i posted: SUPPORT WHAT YOU LIKE RATHER THAN SITTING ON THE INTERNET WRITING ABOUT IT.

If your post was aimed at just a few, then maybe those FEW need to be called out directly?

Originally posted by andrewthomas

next person to say that im really gonna slap

FUCKIN PAY US AND IMM SURE WE WILL GO BACK

ya know life aint that easy we arent rich we cant just pick up and leave like that.

other wise e sure as hell would

If New York's so hot, then go back!

:finger:

:shake: :shake: :shake:

:laugh:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

next person to say that im really gonna slap

FUCKIN PAY US AND IMM SURE WE WILL GO BACK

ya know life aint that easy we arent rich we cant just pick up and leave like that.

other wise e sure as hell would

WE DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY U TO COME DOWN... WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR RETURN.....:tongue::laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mjm420

WE DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY U TO COME DOWN... WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR RETURN.....:tongue::laugh:

I would gladly contribute to the "Send AT Back to NY Fund", provided that it is one way, indefintely.

Originally posted by sgtfury

if you dont feel im talking to you...why get pissed?

I totally agree with you. They say don't take things personal and serious but then when someone says something thats on their mind everyone gets so :mad: But its okay for you guys to talk shit,

but when someone says something about someone you guys get all upset about it. All I said was by what she always post but not only her but other people to make themselves look like little kids. Sorry if you can't take what people have to say but thats life. But hey don't take it so serious remember we're just here to joke around.

p.s

Listen to your own advise. And by the way this board is all about drama.

Originally posted by diabolique007

Because most of the clubs play the same music that I think sucks--at every club in town

I choose to support the people I belive in and nothing more--because the rest of it is NOT all that. I hang with people who are intellectually stimulating and have a true passion for music as a lifestyle, who have something more to offer than vacuous bullshit

:aright:

well said..

:clap::clap2::rock:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Wow, it took you 45 posts to figure that part out? :laugh:

This is MIAMI, you can't go to the grocery store without having some kind of drama. If you dont' like it, move to Nebraska or something.

Originally posted by nicole7f

I totally agree with you. They say don't take things personal and serious but then when someone says something thats on their mind everyone gets so :mad: But its okay for you guys to talk shit,

but when someone says something about someone you guys get all upset about it. All I said was by what she always post but not only her but other people to make themselves look like little kids. Sorry if you can't take what people have to say but thats life. But hey don't take it so serious remember we're just here to joke around.

p.s

Listen to your own advise. And by the way this board is all about drama.

umm newbie....

who's getting pissed...

everyone is voicing there opinion...

just like u said....

who else here is pissed at what is being posted....

its a message board.....we post like u said what is on our minds.... he simply stated what was on his mind & we comment & post what is on our mind

practice what u preach.....

not everyone is into the same scene so y support what they don't like....

sheesh/ some peeps had a rough weekend...

here lighten up smoke break :bong:

:tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Lucky bastard.....sweeeeeeeeet! :aright:

OC-3 :jerkoff:

Hehe I really don't have that kinda cash :) ($50k/mo)...but I was setting up a DSL/cable modem combo in my new apt. The router will fall back on the other connection if one fails...:)