Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My response to the Mirage post..all CP must read!!!!

sgtfury

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

This is MIAMI, you can't go to the grocery store without having some kind of drama. If you dont' like it, move to Nebraska or something.

And people wonder why I hang around you! I tell 'em you're smart. :cool:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sgtfury

you know..i really cant figure it out..

my post was directed to a select few on the board that hardly ever go out and support ANYTHING....

if you dont feel that it is you...why get pissed???

i believe i made it a point to say that ITS IMPORTANT TO SUPPORT WHAT YOU LIKE, RATHER THAN JUST SIT ON THE INTERNET AND WRITE ABOUT IT..

i never mentioned any names...i only said "if the shoe fits wear it"

i cant understand the negative responses...and i cant believe more on this board dont support what i posted: SUPPORT WHAT YOU LIKE RATHER THAN SITTING ON THE INTERNET WRITING ABOUT IT.

u do have a point..... for those who praise certain scenes & wish this & wish that..... don't really go out & support their so called scene..... so it does make them a poser....

but...

remember one thing

everyone is not into the same scene....:idea:

could this mean that the house scene is slowly dying out......:confused:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

And people wonder why I hang around you! I tell 'em you're smart. :cool:

I got tired of telling people that I am actually a bit smarter than I look, but nobody bought that. :D

im gonna say this one last time...

my point is....support your scene...whatever it is..go out experience it...then post about it...dont sit at your computer, a expert on something that you hardly ever experience...

cant imagine anyone having a problem with this....

"if you dont feel like im talking to you, why get pissed?"

Guest brwneydtrouble

my point is....support your scene...whatever it is..go out experience it...then post about it...dont sit at your computer, a expert on something that you hardly ever experience...

I'm getting dizzy, this conversation keeps going in circles.......

Originally posted by pod

Doubt it...house scene and your trance scene are quite alive in town. Go to Nerve on Fridays. :cool:

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

MR POD NEXT TIME U SEE ME OR VICE VERSA.... I'M BUYING U A DRINK MY MAN..

TO HERE U SAY TRANCE IS SOME WHAT STILL ALIVE IN TOWN & NAMING A SPECIFIC CLUB....

VERY IMPRESSIVE... :beer:

HERE'S TO YOU...

Originally posted by mjm420

umm newbie....

who's getting pissed...

everyone is voicing there opinion...

just like u said....

who else here is pissed at what is being posted....

its a message board.....we post like u said what is on our minds.... he simply stated what was on his mind & we comment & post what is on our mind

practice what u preach.....

not everyone is into the same scene so y support what they don't like....

sheesh/ some peeps had a rough weekend...

here lighten up smoke break :bong:

:tongue::laugh:

YOU KNOW YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE I NEVER SAID I WAS MAD I'M JUST SAYING EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SAYING. I JUST VOICED MY OPINION AND EVERYONE GOT MAD. BELIEVE ME I CAN TAKE WHAT YOU WANT TO GIVE ME. LIKE I SAID I DON'T NEED ANYMORE FRIENDS THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT FOR ME.SEEN HOW PEOPLE GET MAD OVER LITTLE PETTY THINGS. I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THIS BUT I BELIEVE I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE BALLS TO SAY IT.

:aright:

SAY WHAT U FEEL IS RIGHT!!!!!

Originally posted by nicole7f

YOU KNOW YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE I NEVER SAID I WAS MAD I'M JUST SAYING EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SAYING. I JUST VOICED MY OPINION AND EVERYONE GOT MAD. BELIEVE ME I CAN TAKE WHAT YOU WANT TO GIVE ME. LIKE I SAID I DON'T NEED ANYMORE FRIENDS THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT FOR ME.SEEN HOW PEOPLE GET MAD OVER LITTLE PETTY THINGS. I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THIS BUT I BELIEVE I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE BALLS TO SAY IT.

OOPS... SORRY IF I MISUNDERSTOOD/ MY BAD... :tongue:

THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR....

TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!!

:biggun::gang:

:tank:

;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Um NO, you are NOT the only one with the balls to say anything here....so dont' flatter yourself.

Oh, and taking anything that they want to give you? You are opening a WHOLE HUGE can of worms with THAT declaration honey.......

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

paying 2 services for failover isn't cheap. why are you doing that?

I have cable, neighbor has DSL, and we're friends, so I figured I'd give it a shot, because I can :). We pay for our own connections, I just have them routed together as an experiment really.

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun... Here goes nothing....:D

You talk about my husband's spelling? LMFAO!! Look at what you wrote!

Misspelling.

Horrible Grammer.

Shitty punctuation.

Not to mention your typing in all caps and talking ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE BEING MAD. Seems like you're the only mad one here :).

The first sentence should have a period somewhere in there.

So does your fourth. It's called run-on sentences.

In your fifth sentence, you put the word Seen, when it should be seeing, and the sentence doesn't go anywhere.

Well, I'm gonna go continue doing my motherly duties. I just came back to see if you had answered my question and put up something about yourself.

I told you a little about me and my responsiblities, and asked about yours. Maybe you could give yourself and your posts a little validity by backing up your so called "expertise." But you didn't, probably because you can't.

So I'm gonna go and play with my kids, and bathe them, and get everything ready for tomorrow, make bottles, prepare bags.....since I have already cooked and fed them and done the dishes, you know, clean my house a little.

Feel free to post what I asked of you, but you probably won't. Nah, you'll probably just repeat the same things you've been posting all day.

Have a good night.

-Tonie.

Originally posted by themrs

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun... Here goes nothing....:D

You talk about my husband's spelling? LMFAO!! Look at what you wrote!

Misspelling.

Horrible Grammer.

Shitty punctuation.

Not to mention your typing in all caps and talking ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE BEING MAD. Seems like you're the only mad one here :).

The first sentence should have a period somewhere in there.

So does your fourth. It's called run-on sentences.

In your fifth sentence, you put the word Seen, when it should be seeing, and the sentence doesn't go anywhere.

Well, I'm gonna go continue doing my motherly duties. I just came back to see if you had answered my question and put up something about yourself.

I told you a little about me and my responsiblities, and asked about yours. Maybe you could give yourself and your posts a little validity by backing up your so called "expertise." But you didn't, probably because you can't.

So I'm gonna go and play with my kids, and bathe them, and get everything ready for tomorrow, make bottles, prepare bags.....since I have already cooked and fed them and done the dishes, you know, clean my house a little.

Feel free to post what I asked of you, but you probably won't. Nah, you'll probably just repeat the same things you've been posting all day.

Have a good night.

-Tonie.

LMMFAO Tonie ur a blast !! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks you guys for letting me prove to my friend from this board

How stupid and immature some of you guys are. Let me explain to you what a mature and immature person would of done.

Mature person: Would had read this and moved on to something else if the comment was not true or try to change the subject like some did.

Immature person:Would had keep this shit going like most of you guys did. I believe I put my comment on the second or third page and this shit has already ten pages.

Therm whether your sweet or not I don't know and don't care. But if it bothers you so much don't make yourselve look like that. And by the way if you feel that your a great mother. Why tell me what your doing like preparing their bottles,bathe them,and fed them why are you trying to prove that your a good mother if you say you are. You should think about that! I'm a open minded person but putting your half nake picture on the internet I think is the lowest thing that a mature mother would do. Don't get me wrong you look very nice but you should think twice before you do things like that because you do have kids. And Flip and everyone don't care if you misspell because nobody is perfect just put that comment to see how you c-pers would react to it. Oh by the way BOOKKEEPING is really nothing but if you feel that is more power to you.

See what I was trying to tell you bro just use this for fun because most of these people are immature like I have proven to you.

Hope everyone has a great day today PEACE OUT!!!

P.S just to let you know I'm not a women my name is Henry for those who wanted to know. And mjm wanted to let you know your ex and her sister are really hot and cool to hang with:NOW THOSE WOMEN ARE CLASSIE!!! Your one lucky guy!!!