mets4012

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

:D they do that.

you get my email? hahaha

yes I got your email. Don't mind me, I don't remember him dropping a mix of U2's (my favorite band) Elevation in Miami either. I must block out certain things...

NYis4 - please listen to the voicemail G left you over the weekend. We need confirmation on something.....

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yes I got your email. Don't mind me, I don't remember him dropping a mix of U2's (my favorite band) Elevation in Miami either. I must block out certain things...

NYis4 - please listen to the voicemail G left you over the weekend. We need confirmation on something.....

Yeah, what the fuck was that? I got a random voicemail and just heard inaudible club music. I think I deleted the voicemail, what was I supposed to confirm?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, what the fuck was that? I got a random voicemail and just heard inaudible club music. I think I deleted the voicemail, what was I supposed to confirm?

ah G kept asking me to tell her when PvD dropped For An Angel so she could call you. I was totally sober and I SWEAR I heard him drop it... at least a portion of it as a transition but its not listed in any of the tracklistings. So I think I'm just so use to him dropping it that I imagined it and she called you :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

ah G kept asking me to tell her when PvD dropped For An Angel so she could call you. I was totally sober and I SWEAR I heard him drop it... at least a portion of it as a transition but its not listed in any of the tracklistings. So I think I'm just so use to him dropping it that I imagined it and she called you :laugh: :laugh:

for an angel...heaven....whatever :laugh:

nueve cervezas por favor!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I wish I had realized that's what the message was all about. I had no idea, it just sounded like random club noise.

I don't know if you can get a song to play clearly with Avalon's system. I know it works for Arc though for anyone who is a slave to the dark beat. beat.

That's EXACTLY what gave me the idea. Too bad it wasn't really for an angel though :laugh: thanks again tiny :aright:

ill say it again like i said on the last pvd thread

if you have nothing nice to say shut your fuckin mouth.

if you want to look at the facts, their is a reason paul van dyk is as big as he is.

if you do not like his musical taste or selection than just dont post here

the guy is doin some good things for scene in america.

his show in central park was an overall great success and i even spoke to some of the people who have some say in the city and they were disappointed that the event went over so well.

what fuckin amazes me is that there are people who are so fuckin stupid out there.

whether its a trance event, techno event, house event, whatever it is...

if it goes over well, it does the whole electronic dance music scene a world of good.

then you got assholes on this board who just have nothing nice to say and gotta downplay the event, the music, the people..

if trance sucks to you, GREAT

but keep it to yourself.

this messageboard has turned into a fuckin sad case of assholes at their computer who can type nasty things but would never back their mouth up.

do me a favor... and just shut up.. the thread was about how pvd was in avalon... if you werent there and you didn't hear the set and u have nothing nice to say than dont fuckin post.

people like that = assholes.

come on people when are u gonna get your heads out of the shit and see the good when these events go over well.