Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone see PVD at avalon last nite?

mets4012

Originally posted by mrslick

However, I must admit, PVD was one of the most dickhead-free shows I've been to in a long, long time. Lotsa hot girls, minimal sausage.

which pvd show are we talking about here? 'Cause I go to see him all the time and its always a sausage fest.

I'll agree on the hot girls though ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Mother jokes are no longer funny ms. lick.

"we could trade one liners all day, but since you'll surely continue..." - can I get a translation?

Translation? I write in English - learn it. Look up the word "cretin", if you can. If that's too highbrow for you, substitute: "shitfuck"

tini: We were talking about the Central Park PVD show, just this past Thursday.

Originally posted by mrslick

Translation? I write in English - learn it. Look up the word "cretin", if you can. If that's too highbrow for you, substitute: "shitfuck"

tini: We were talking about the Central Park PVD show, just this past Thursday.

I know what a cretin is. It's the stain I left on your pillow last night.

"we could trade one liners all day, but since you'll surely continue..." - this is a classic example of a sentance fragment. It is impossible to discern what you're trying to convey here. Textbook fragment.

"we could trade one liners all day, but since you'll surely continue..." - this is a classic example of a sentance fragment. It is impossible to discern what you're trying to convey here. Textbook fragment.

Stain??

Fragment?? LOL - YOU are a fragment, you blithering idiot. I'd love to spar with you and xl8r all day, but your rapier wit is more than I can handle. It's just too much getting such horrible disses levelled at me.

Enjoy.

(need another "translation" for that, crackbox?)

PS: TRANCE SUX D00D!!

I think he was moving towards the sentiment "I'm better than that so I'm out of here".

Too bad he's full of shit.

Originally posted by whadupg

I think he was moving towards the sentiment "I'm better than that so I'm out of here".

Too bad he's full of shit.

Wow - someone on my side. Cool.

It can really suck to be some people - in addition to brimming with excrement, Ajax boy and his pal lack the most rudimentary grammar and spelling skills! Looks like someone was hitting the ol' model cement during class again. . .

nyis & xlr8, it was great making your acquaintance here on clubplanet. I sincerely wish you the best in the future.

Adios,

Mr. Slick