Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demi - Deeper Substance @ Nerve Friday September 5th...

vipnerd

***Friday September 5th***

P:M Sessions and Bliss present the return of

Demi Deeper Substance – London

Along with

Special guest Oscar Fonseca and Resident Jon Cowan

Celebrating Carlos Ramirez’s B-Day :bday::party::beer:

attachment.php?postid=1681806

No need to introduce Demi to South Florida … it will certainly be a nite of quality sleazy and funky house music … just like in the prior opportunities when Demi visited town …

For guestlist … please send your e-mails to marco@phatmusic.org

Get ready … September is upon us at Nerve :eek: … :D :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that necessary? It was a Thursday night, and the club was competing against the night itself, and the usual hip-hop bullshit...fucking hip-hop, it's gonna ruin the beach.

But it was more than 75 people, and it was a very dedicated crowd.

Originally posted by pod

Was that necessary? It was a Thursday night, and the club was competing against the night itself, and the usual hip-hop bullshit...fucking hip-hop, it's gonna ruin the beach.

But it was more than 75 people, and it was a very dedicated crowd.

It was more than 75 people...music was top notch and the all the girls present were WOW!.

Count me in again for this party. :D

Originally posted by stormentgroup

great act , lets hope they draw more than the 75 people you pulled last time you booked them at nerve

:rolleyes: Unecessary comment indeed!

The vibe, the people who attended and above all the music that was heard throughout the night was incredible! :party:

Count on my support Marco, it'll be a great night! :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by blendprod

have you heard them?

yea..... aweful.... Demi can't even mix right...

Lee cleared the club out at 3am....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by blendprod

i personally think they are both great djs...lee burridge is great...different sound....looking forward to these two dates..

if you wanted different sound, then you should have came out to space on friday...

but denny is not from the UK, so he gets no hype, which is fine by me, cause the heads that do show up, are educated on tunes not educated by drugs like the rest of miami..

Originally posted by saleen351

if you wanted different sound, then you should have came out to space on friday...

but denny is not from the UK, so he gets no hype, which is fine by me, cause the heads that do show up, are educated on tunes not educated by drugs like the rest of miami..

I believe our musical tastes are mutually exclusive ... :D

Originally posted by saleen351

yea..... aweful.... Demi can't even mix right...

Lee cleared the club out at 3am....

I respect your choice, thoughts and above all taste. What I dont respect is your way of describing DJ's you dislike with negative "expressions".....

Music is a matter of taste...period! In many's opinion, not mine because i didn't personally hear him Denny T. wasn't that great himself, that does not make him a bad MUSICIAN though, because you for example thinks he's great and I'm sure that others do as well.

I do understand your way of being, thinking ect...your "Journalistic" way of saying it as it is....yet an opinion isn't AS IT IS. And negative insults isn't either. So in other words relax, at least have respect for those who do what they are passionate about...music. That right there deserves respect

Bro ... why don't you get over it? ... Demi was invited to play "Be Yourself" at Arc with Danny Tenaglia 3 days ago ... for the 2nd time now ...

Labor Day weekend is one of the biggest weekends for Tenaglia ... you know this ...

As to drag ... yep ... he played at 643 Washington less than a year ago ... on a Thursday ... and 250 peeps rocked that little club no one has heard off ... and I'm talking about quality clubbers here now ...

He brought the first successful Friday nite at Maze ... Friday January 24th ... you know this

He is playing this Thursday at Avalon in Boston ... same people who bought Limelight ...

I suggest you to come on Friday ... you will be pleasantly surprised ... btw wear sneakers ... there is no way you won't dance ... :D

Originally posted by stormentgroup

Wednesday not web !!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Web flyers and email blast aren't enough.... - YA THINk!!!!!!

First off, excuse my illiteracy...web vs. wed. then,

I don't think you are improving the image of "your club" by being rude....from what you say, you can't "afford" to be rude!