Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demi - Deeper Substance @ Nerve Friday September 5th...

vipnerd

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

this weather sucks tonite if it doesnt stop rainin i aint goin not in mood to get soaked as i park 4 blocks away from nerve :(

Valet? :idea:

They will be giving away umbrellas to the guys ... and girls are required to wear white tees ... :D

Anyway man ... hope you make it ... Vip knows when to recommend you something ...

Tonite will be memorable ... :hat:

On a recent interview given to Space Ibiza, DT is asked:

What djs should we be keeping an eye on?

OK, here’s a few names off the top of my head......

1 - I think DJ Behrouz from San Francisco should get much more recognition.

2 - Miami Female DJ Tracy Young has also recently impressed me very much.

3 - NY DJ Antranig (Subliminal artist) is quite talented as well.

4 - DJ Demi (Deeper Substance) from the UK is another one to look out for.

The rest of the interview can be read @ :

http://pub129.ezboard.com/fglobalundergroundfrm25.showMessage?topicID=18928.topic

(GU Board)

KEEP IT UP DEMI !!!!

C'ya tonight !

Originally posted by thephoenix

right?

I hope he spins that same intensity as when he was here on that thursday...and even more funky...

let me give you guys a few more Demi pix to get you excited...

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0236.JPG

DSCF0210.JPG

DSCF0221.JPG

chaz

wow, you really wanna be this guys boyfriend. looks like your the one getting excited gay boy.

Demi played a sick set last night. So many tracks I'd love to know the names of. Great turnout at nerve as well and again the ladies were amazing. Marco you gotta record these sets at nerve, the past 2 weeks in that place have been :jawdrop: I can only imagine whats coming up for that place with the zabiela and lee burridge dates. By the way, coolest bouncer in sobe hands down belongs to nerve. Not surprised not much reviews yet, since most people probably still passed out from that crazy night of kick ass beats and then that crazy traffic getting back home.

I sincerely hope it went well for you guys, especially to show that asshole stormentgroup what's up.

Not that it's any of my freakin' business, but I have to say as an outsider that I was pretty disgusted that a club owner would publicly flame and not support his own promoter and his own night, let alone show absolutely no enthusiasm or desire to support the music and the artists.

On the one hand, at least stormentgroup wasn't pulling punches that he's all about the music when he's really all about the money; but on the other, if you can't put up and shut up, then don't book them.

You mentioned Space...don't you think Space had done its fair share to support the music and the culture before it came a money-generating mecca?

Someone mentioned Cleveland in this thread. We are promoters in Cleveland (formerly from NYC), who have booked guys like Thomas Penton, John Howard, Jerry Bonham, Randall Jones, Steve Porter, Mazi, and Sean Cusick because we are fortunate enough to have the overwhelming support of a club and bar manager who "get it" and are willing to push the music forward. People don't come to our parties for the hot women or the thrill of being associated with VIP access. They come for a tight head-bopping vibe and incredible music.

I hope and pray that everyone realizes that continuing to support the music first is the key to long-term success. Glitter and sexiness will only last as long as the next trend. Best of luck and keep it real.

Originally posted by headrushmusic

I sincerely hope it went well for you guys, especially to show that asshole stormentgroup what's up.

Not that it's any of my freakin' business, but I have to say as an outsider that I was pretty disgusted that a club owner would publicly flame and not support his own promoter and his own night, let alone show absolutely no enthusiasm or desire to support the music and the artists.

On the one hand, at least stormentgroup wasn't pulling punches that he's all about the music when he's really all about the money; but on the other, if you can't put up and shut up, then don't book them.

You mentioned Space...don't you think Space had done its fair share to support the music and the culture before it came a money-generating mecca?

Someone mentioned Cleveland in this thread. We are promoters in Cleveland (formerly from NYC), who have booked guys like Thomas Penton, John Howard, Jerry Bonham, Randall Jones, Steve Porter, Mazi, and Sean Cusick because we are fortunate enough to have the overwhelming support of a club and bar manager who "get it" and are willing to push the music forward. People don't come to our parties for the hot women or the thrill of being associated with VIP access. They come for a tight head-bopping vibe and incredible music.

I hope and pray that everyone realizes that continuing to support the music first is the key to long-term success. Glitter and sexiness will only last as long as the next trend. Best of luck and keep it real.

storm ent has nothing to do with nerve anymore - just shows his character and bad attitude - thanks to everyone who attended last night! We appreciate your support and hope you'll join us on a weekly basis - we are all about the music and the vibe - the 23rd street magic lives on - NERVE - "The Little Club That Could"

TooBlunt, it's called PROMOTION you STUPID FUCK. It's a shame you are so negative and have to player hate from behind your 'mask.' All you are doing is hurting the promoters, the club and the DJ. I couldn't give two fucks what you think of me. But I guess any kind of press is good press. Keep it coming butt lick :laugh::blown:

Originally posted by nerveguy

:D

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT FRIDAY NIGHT AT NERVE, AS AN OWNER IT IS SELDOM I GET TO ENJOY MYSELF. LAST FRIDAY WAS NOTHING BUT GOOD, IT MAKES ME PROUD TO BE INVOLVED IN MIAMI BEACH'S HOTTEST NEW CLUB. AND TO MR. STORMS, YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT FRIDAY FOR SOME MORE MUSICAL BEATING!!!

I HAVE THE REAL VIP'S FROM SOBE.:hat:

Stormentgroup and I really got into it last week on this same thread....I'm glad that my predictions were correct.

Again, congrats to Rudolph, Marco, Oscar, Demi, Carla and all involved that night on a wonderful night!

I'm not exagerating when I say that it was one of my top 5 nights out in Miami....

Keep up the good work NERVE!

Thanx for posting the pics, Chaz. WOW....what a fantablous night!!!! I don't think i've ever seen nerve that packed....let alone the dance floor. Demi's set energized the crowd to the point that he had everyone's a$$ movin' on Friday. Thank you for bringin' him back, Marco...........hope he makes it back to Miami again this year. It was really nice seeing everyone.......especially, Maurio who seemed quite happy that night :D :D

Cheers!

Geez, stormentgroup has sand in his vagina over something...(south park reference...)I tended to stay clear about this one, but bringing a guy's personal affairs to surface isn't cool.

I can understand it being somewhat about the money...hell, I operate that way sometimes, usually around the end of the month when my lawyer can't hold the bill collectors off of my ass anymore....but at the same time, you have to be about bringing quality entertainement into this town...the core group of clubgoers will not respect you if you do...and I'm not talking the folk who hit up BED Wednesdays, Rumi, and so forth, I'm talking the people you see at any given venue when a quality DJ is in town...

Nerveguy is right, the club had a very good sized crowd throughout most of the night, and had to kick out 100 people at 5 AM who just wouldn't leave :)