Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Perfect End to Summer 2003

Originally posted by bigmurray

I would like to thank the vast majority of the crowd for behaving Sunday. You guys had fun and kept yourselves in control for the most part. The exception of the few assholes that thought throwing bottles was fun, it was a good night. The tens years in this business and 8 Closing parties this was the craziest one yet.

The summers done after this weekend and then were back in "SESSION" at DEKO, this was the most amazing party last year, but that wasn't a shocker,being that Sergio and his crew are the best around, be sure to join us starting the 13th of September for another Sicckkkkkkkkkkkk Party!!!

To Denny Tsettos, Thank you, for keeping my business running every summer my crew grows and its because you put the bodies in the place.

:aright:

Sept 13th its ON!!!

Denny,

I have never seen energy like that it my life. What you did to that place on Sunday made everything that I preached to the media about NJ 100 percent true. Thanks for a great summer, a great closing party and making NJGUIDOs message valid.

Thanks for everything and don't forget to check out the rest of the video clips on NJGUIDO.. To see the night from our perspective.

I think I say this every year....

Last year the energy was good, 2001 the energy was also sick

This past Sunday I was standing next to some kids who were from Philly and his mouth was dropped, his girl said to me do they do this every closing party...

YUP!!!!!

They were so shocked to see something like this!!!!

By far I have never seen TEMPTS this crazy

I was even shocked:blank:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I think I say this every year....

Last year the energy was good, 2001 the energy was also sick

This past Sunday I was standing next to some kids who were from Philly and his mouth was dropped, his girl said to me do they do this every closing party...

YUP!!!!!

They were so shocked to see something like this!!!!

By far I have never seen TEMPTS this crazy

I was even shocked:blank:

was that before or after you were puking ?!?!?!

lol ... j/k

Originally posted by themoo

Denny,

I have never seen energy like that it my life. What you did to that place on Sunday made everything that I preached to the media about NJ 100 percent true. Thanks for a great summer, a great closing party and making NJGUIDOs message valid.

Thanks for everything and don't forget to check out the rest of the video clips on NJGUIDO.. To see the night from our perspective.

MOOMOO!!!!!

Tempts closing party was absolutely one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I don't think that I could have ever been any happier.

Unfortuately I missed out on much of last hour of the night due to circumstances that I would love to kick myself for.

But I recovered in time for KISS and I loved every second of it!!!

Thanks Denny for an awesome summer and for all the memories!!!!

Three times this summer..... I flew 2000 Miles to listen to Tsettos and experience the magic of Temptations. Every Time I go it gets better. I am never going to forget the last hour of Tempts on Sunday. It was amazing.

Tsettos, you blew my fukin mind away.....Why are there no DJ's in TX????:confused: