Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was the long weekend?

xlr8ted

Everyone else need rehab?

Thursday.... KTU stripclub in Woonsocket, then to the Cadliac lounge in Prov.. back to a friends house, where Thursday slowly crept into the Red Sox game on Saturday.. got an hours sleep on the ride from my friends house to the game...Started drinking again at the game, left in the 7th to get some margaritas @ the cactus club... Meet up w/ the pub Crawl for a drink and left to go to friends cokout... Where I met Joe Mama, good to meet you, if your lurking.... I had some Abstinthe that I just got in the mail from London that day.. If you have never tried this stuff, def a good time... Makes your body feel fucked, almost like shrooms... Hung at the Cookout till about 2am, decided it was time for some sleep, since its now Sunday.... So Yard work was not accomplished this weekend...

Sunday night, went out in Newport, suddenly realized someone stole Karla's purse, started looking around, and found a chick holding it on her arm. Confronted her, she said she thought it was her friend's, I called her a theif, her bf took a swing at me, Karla took and landed a swing at the girl, and all hell broke loose. It was hilarious. By the end, club kicked their whole crew out but let us stay and bought us a drink. Suckas.

No, he didn't connect, and we were held back before anything could happen. He was with like 5 other dudes, and I was with Karla and 2 gay guys, so, frankly, I'm lucky we were held back. Karla landed a solid punch into the chick's shoulder though. :)

So great catching the chick with the purse though. She was so busted and it was all over her face.

Originally posted by groovefire

No, he didn't connect, and we were held back before anything could happen. He was with like 5 other dudes, and I was with Karla and 2 gay guys, so, frankly, I'm lucky we were held back. Karla landed a solid punch into the chick's shoulder though. :)

So great catching the chick with the purse though. She was so busted and it was all over her face.

Hoska and Phil were with u

:aright: Props Karla - only able to reach up to the chicks shoulder and still steppin right up to the plate. Who grabs someone's shit and then hangs out afterwards - not only is the girl a scum loser but she's also blatantly stupid. There really should laws about people like that reproducing.

Originally posted by kaydup

what if she grabbed it by accident??

Then she's a moron, but I know it wasn't an accident. Chicks know purses, and Karla's is a Prada. She saw an oppotrunity, and she took it, but got caught, and made up a lame excuse afterwards.

If you turned around and saw some dude wearing your Loverboy shirt, you'd freak, do damage and ask questions later.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Your my boy blue! Well done X... now wasn't that better than trimming the hedges?

I actually feel like more of a crackhead doing absinthe than crack, and that's saying something.

Ya the hedges are looking like shit tho..

I haven't had a weekend like this past one in years, and now I know why, human vacuum cleaner to say the least.

Then she's a moron, but I know it wasn't an accident. Chicks know purses, and Karla's is a Prada. She saw an oppotrunity, and she took it, but got caught, and made up a lame excuse afterwards.

If you turned around and saw some dude wearing your Loverboy shirt, you'd freak, do damage and ask questions later.

I would be a bit confused too :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by whadupg

Definetly wasn't an accident. If it was, she would have apologized for grabbing it and given it right back when Karla said something to her. She's an idiot scum loser. No doubt.

Maybe she did do this, but Todd didn't believe her.

I think todd is suspect :shaky:

Originally posted by kaydup

Maybe she did do this, but Todd didn't believe her.

I think todd is suspect :shaky:

Nope, I saw it on her arm, asked if it was her purse, she said it was a friends, though I never met or saw this "friend". I said no it's not, this is my girlfriend's, and took it off her arm.

Nope, I saw it on her arm, asked if it was her purse, she said it was a friends, though I never met or saw this "friend". I said no it's not, this is my girlfriend's, and took it off her arm.

U should have ripped her clothes off too