Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most painful Tuesday Ever?

nyis4meatheads

This ranks right up there for toughest tuesday ever, but it sure as hell was worth it. Montreal was as varsity as varsity could be. Burridge rocked, Sasha was a big baby and only spun for 3 hours due to feeling 'sick', drinking was heavy, girls were unbelievable, sleep was non-existant. Now I'm hurting, missing my phone, and would give 1000 dollars to not have to work.

So how are you guys doing?

CP highlight of the weekend: Calling teamj5 to get someone's number before sasha to catch him listening to an EPiC PvD set at avalon :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

At least it's wicked nice out.

Yeah, everytime I'm feeling down because I'm at work I just look at the window, see the bright sun shining and feel all warm inside.

Just out of curiosity... why do people who don't like trance still go to see PVD at Avalon? I got roped into it on Halloween and had no idea how it happened.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Just out of curiosity... why do people who don't like trance still go to see PVD at Avalon? I got roped into it on Halloween and had no idea how it happened.

"Maybe Gloria Estefan was right...eventually, the rhythm is going to get you."

Chandler Bing.

Originally posted by djresident

pvd was jv, except jvd opening for pvd

Whoops - meant to post this here....

Only thing jv about Saturday night was having to wait for drinks - but that's what double fisting is for Other than that, the crowd at pvd kicks ass - place was crazy - if nothing else he can definetly keep a dancefloor moving - last two songs were pretty sweet but other than that - yup you've heard it.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Did anyone else yell "What the fuck" as soon as they woke up this moring.. Ny, your so right, Today was and still is the worst..and its not getting any better.

No I didn't say anything really until I got in the shower

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Did anyone else yell "What the fuck" as soon as they woke up this moring.. Ny, your so right, Today was and still is the worst..and its not getting any better.

:confused: How can you complain about it being tuesday when you didn't have to work on Monday??

It's TUESDAY! Woooohooo!

Originally posted by whadupg

Whoops - meant to post this here....

Only thing jv about Saturday night was having to wait for drinks - but that's what double fisting is for Other than that, the crowd at pvd kicks ass - place was crazy - if nothing else he can definetly keep a dancefloor moving - last two songs were pretty sweet but other than that - yup you've heard it.

The crowd for PVD has been jv for years. Any DJ that gets too popular ends up having a weak crowd.

Having the same set list for 3+ years is pretty cool though.

is it me or did he lose 20 pounds since he was on the show? he needs to start rippin the test again. keith would wreck zack in a fight... roid zack or normal zack.... either one. his beakfast outfit is pretty gay too.

"see you in arizona with about 50 guys keith" :laugh: tool.