Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ's Longest Running Friday in the Same Room returns to

Joeys this Friday. I hope everyone had a good summer and I know there is still one more weekend left but I want to invite everyone to the Sneak Preview of my Friday Party at Joeys. This Friday free admission and 1/2 price drinks til 12. Here is my lineup for the month of September.

September 12th - Once a Month Resident Denny Tsettos

September 19th - 3 year anniversary of IN Fridays with a special performance by the #1 Song in America "Rock Your Body" performed by MVP featuring Stagga Lee

September 26th - MUZIK (the last Friday of the months Journey into SOUND) presents DJ Boris

Remember if anyone is interested in coming by any date you can always PM me and I will take care of you anyway I can.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Joeys this Friday. I hope everyone had a good summer and I know there is still one more weekend left but I want to invite everyone to the Sneak Preview of my Friday Party at Joeys. This Friday free admission and 1/2 price drinks til 12. Here is my lineup for the month of September.

September 12th - Once a Month Resident Denny Tsettos

September 19th - 3 year anniversary of IN Fridays with a special performance by the #1 Song in America "Rock Your Body" performed by MVP featuring Stagga Lee

September 26th - MUZIK (the last Friday of the months Journey into SOUND) presents DJ Boris

Remember if anyone is interested in coming by any date you can always PM me and I will take care of you anyway I can.

NJ's Longest Running Friday in the Same Room returns to

(Very funny heading Serg) LOL:laugh: :laugh:

See you Friday!!!

Originally posted by eddie3

Serg......... i'd come see tsettos... but i'm seeing JP @ emerald city that night.... since i dont think I'm ever going to the factory again

You comin to see Richie Santana This Sat At Tempts?? Or Sat the 13th at the Deko Grand Opening?

And if you want to hear Denny come to Deko October 4th. And hes there the First Sat of Every Month after that.