Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ MATT SPECTOR this FRI. @ THE BULLDOG LOUNGE!

rudeboywarrior

For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to attend, The party at the bulldog is a lot of fun. The place itself is a really sexy upscale lounge, which goes perfectly with Matt's unique musical style. For everyone whose looking for a little change of pace, come check out the hottest new Dj around. See you there.

thanks guyman i appreciate the support and its unfortunate that you won't be able to make it this week. You can DL my latest cd -JACKED- from my website by thurs. or if you want the tracked out cd itself send me an email to dj@djmattspector.com with a mailing address and i will drop you one in the mail...

-MUCH LOVE-

www.djmattspector.com

Originally posted by livewirebs

For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to attend, The party at the bulldog is a lot of fun. The place itself is a really sexy upscale lounge, which goes perfectly with Matt's unique musical style. For everyone whose looking for a little change of pace, come check out the hottest new Dj around. See you there.

I agree, for anyone who has not heard Matt or has not been to Bulldog, it is definatley worth going to. This is a fun crowd with no attitude and great music.

Originally posted by jbof

I agree, for anyone who has not heard Matt or has not been to Bulldog, it is definatley worth going to. This is a fun crowd with no attitude and great music.

I don't like the Bulldog at all, but I'd go to hear Matt again. Any other Friday night.

Originally posted by guyman1966

I don't like the Bulldog at all, but I'd go to hear Matt again. Any other Friday night.

Hey Guyman,

You would like the Bulldog on the right night, Everytime Matt has played the have had a great crowd, it is probably their biggest night.

Matt. You didnt miss anything at Space on Sundy Afterhours. Markus Schultz was awesome but Donald Glaude and the other doode sucked ass. I dont go to Space to hear 50 Cent or Eurythmics. If I wanted to hear that shit I would stay in West Palm Beach and work. It sucked

i am sorry you didn't get what u needed out of your rare trip down here troy but i played for about 12 hours between the canopy party and the chill afterhours party so when i saw u @ 4am in the morning i was already shot out and the only way i would've made it down was if Danny was playing so... much love and i will come see you up there soon... oh and for those of you that don't know, troy spins at FLOW in west palm and there is probably 5:1 ratio girls to guys in that place :D :D