vicman

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rockyblue

when i talked to vic at 10pm he was already drunk. the fact that he made it until 3am before getting sick is amazing.

when brian zen . . .(sp?) started with techno and i started bouncing around . . . that was the beggining of the end. the floor got pulled from under me shortly there after. . . and did my stomach in. :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

wow vic :( you are fortunate you didn't wind up with alcohol poisoning!

the 5 glasses of sangria would have put me to sleep... wine :drool:

jaleo's sangria is pretty darn tasty. got a bit of vodka and rum in it, but's probably not half as good as tinybf's sangria! :D

Originally posted by teriaki

hey, don't worry about it. it's bound to happen now and again. but what are friends for if not to help you out when you need it then never let you live it down? :D

werd.gif you're never going to live down this one. :D

and don't forget that bitch-ass chick that wanted you to pay for her shoes that you puked on while she was in the men's room stall. :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

jaleo's sangria is pretty darn tasty. got a bit of vodka and rum in it, but's probably not half as good as tinybf's sangria! :D

hehe, yeah their sangria is yummy! They don't put as much rum in theirs as I do so its not as sweet. They also only use apples in the mixture...

They have a really good white wine sangria too. I love that place! :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

hehe, yeah their sangria is yummy! They don't put as much rum in theirs as I do so its not as sweet. They also only use apples in the mixture...

They have a really good white wine sangria too. I love that place! :D

what's the place around jaleo that has good mojitos? cafe atlantico?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I hope you told her that's what she gets for being in the men's room.

actually, that's pretty much what I did, though it came out as "FUCK OFF!"

Had she not ran in front of Vic and into the stall, we could have gotten him in there to puke, rather than on the floor waiting to get in. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by crank47

and don't forget that bitch-ass chick that wanted you to pay for her shoes that you puked on while she was in the men's room stall. :laugh:

bwahahaha... I forgot about that part. That bitch... yelling at Vic from the MENS BATHROOM.

bwahahaha... I forgot about that part. That bitch... yelling at Vic from the MENS BATHROOM.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i remember everyting else from that night, i just dont remember that chick yelling at me for puking on her shoes in the mens bathroom. well it's a battlezone in there, you enter at your own risk. :D

Chicks go into the men's room all the time at Felix. It pisses me off. So this past week, I started using the women's room, AND I made it a habit to leave the toilet seat up! MUAHAHAHA. Professor Chaos strikes again!

incrediblegifts_1746_14760402

Originally posted by vicman

i remember everyting else from that night, i just dont remember that chick yelling at me for puking on her shoes in the mens bathroom. well it's a battlezone in there, you enter at your own risk. :D

Please tell me her shoes were open toe?? that would be great.....a little puke in between the toes never killed anybody