vicman

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funks0ul

I had an econ professor that used to go to taco bell every saturday and get a burrito, and then he stopped going when the priced changed and it was 10 cents more expensive. He said he stopped going b/c of the principle. He was a cool prof though! :D

I go every Sun. great way to end the weekend, they could charge $10 and I would still go, such great food. I hate when they have the KFC and Pizza Slut combined with it, always sidetracks me.....

I hate when they have the joint taco bell/kfc/pizza huts too!!! The pizza hut always slows it down if anyone orders it! :mad:

and yes, I'm indian, indian from india, not native american indian.

yup, I always get the fat bastard in front of me that doesn't know whether he wants a bucket of chicken or 3 pizzas. I just like my authentic tacos and burritos.

I hate when they have the joint taco bell/kfc/pizza huts too!!! The pizza hut always slows it down if anyone orders it! :mad:

and yes, I'm indian, indian from india, not native american indian.

do you know of good indian restaurants and markets in the bethesda/rockville area? all the good ones i know are in VA.

i need to get me some curry leaves and stuff but too lazy to drive all the way out to VA.

Originally posted by vicman

do you know of good indian restaurants and markets in the bethesda/rockville area? all the good ones i know are in VA.

i need to get me some curry leaves and stuff but too lazy to drive all the way out to VA.

lol, that's weird, I remember when there was nothing in va, and we used to go to md to get all that stuff.

Been to langley park? They got an area with all these indian shops, restaurants, grocery stores.

so it's traditional in DC CP culture that girls that first start poting on the board also post a nekkid pic of themselves . . .more thgan traditional it's written in the DC CP by-laws in section XVCCCCLMMMIIIVCMMM, parragraph 35672.AB.988276.c54-019.19, under heading 6562.NB09A. Page 291001 of Volume III of the DC CP handbook.

and if you've got any tattoos that would be splendind as well. :D

j/k :tongue:

I don't believe we gave you formal welcome to the board, so I'll the first, WELCOME to DC CP! :D

lol, that's weird, I remember when there was nothing in va, and we used to go to md to get all that stuff.

Been to langley park? They got an area with all these indian shops, restaurants, grocery stores.

langley park, huh? :shaky: i'll have to look that up. i just go where they tell me to go.

wow, a formal welcome, I feel so special now! :tongue:

forgot to mention, we make all feel welcome in DC CP.

just as an fyi, 90% of the conversations here eventually end up either raunchy or with talk of food...or using food while getting raunchy.