Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone see the weather forecast for this weekend

Well its 80 on Saturday and 82 on Sunday. It looks like the summer is not over. As most of u know the weather is going to be beautiful so be prepared for a great weekend at the Jersey shore. I know most of you have lost your houses so look at the flyer below and I set up some discounts at some of the local hotels if you want to come down for SOUTH OF EXIT 98 CLOSING PARTY Part Deux.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Surf Club 10am! Bar opens @ 11am....One more weekend to shine...

Sergio...it is useless trying to get these people to Surf Club before 5pm.....they simply do not understand....

Ill be there Before 5!!!! Prob @ 3 or so. Maybe ill meet you there at 10AM!!!!

Surf Club 10am! Bar opens @ 11am....One more weekend to shine...

Sergio...it is useless trying to get these people to Surf Club before 5pm.....they simply do not understand....

I just dont understand. Great music, hot ass and drinks on the beach. I can not see going anywhere else. I dont give a shit where my house was. For example years back i had a house in belmar and I was a SURF CLUB dude and a DJs dude so my day would consist of me driving to surf hitting the beach having some cocktails and leave surf at 9 to belmar to my house and to DJs by 10:30. You cant beat the fact of having a cocktail on the beach it is like you are always on vacation

Sergio...Agreed! It is like always being on vacation! Hot Ass! OMG too much Hot Ass! Everyone is fucking happy and having a blast! I remember when I was 18 and used to work Sundays @ Surf Club...I remmeber how bad I wanted to be 21 and experience the party for myself...I would say Surf Club was at it's peak 3 years ago...It was fucking intense!

Originally posted by eddie3

serg... moe gave me the same flyer but it looked a little bit different...

Yeh i created another one due to the fact that the one I sent Moe did not emphasis the hotels involved. I think it is important that people realize they can get a discount at either of those two hotels because many people have already given up their shore house and their wondering where to stay. BTW, good eye.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Well its 80 on Saturday and 82 on Sunday. It looks like the summer is not over. As most of u know the weather is going to be beautiful so be prepared for a great weekend at the Jersey shore. I know most of you have lost your houses so look at the flyer below and I set up some discounts at some of the local hotels if you want to come down for SOUTH OF EXIT 98 CLOSING PARTY Part Deux.

I still have my house

but I going down to clean it out and head to Surf Sunday for the beach

SERGIO.......whats the dilly with the TV/football situation at surf......u are gonna have the games on right......this will determine if i show up at 12 or 4:30.........but i will definitely be there.....cause i have a feeling surf is gonna get really silly this weekend.....so dont cry stacked......if I am late.....i will drink double to catch up for lost time!!!!

best line by stacked "one more weekend to wear the sunday whites"...... ha ha ha!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

SERGIO.......whats the dilly with the TV/football situation at surf......u are gonna have the games on right......this will determine if i show up at 12 or 4:30.........but i will definitely be there.....cause i have a feeling surf is gonna get really silly this weekend.....so dont cry stacked......if I am late.....i will drink double to catch up for lost time!!!!

best line by stacked "one more weekend to wear the sunday whites"...... ha ha ha!!!!

Lets go there at 12!!! Lets see if you can hang little boy!! hehe

Gotta Love the Sunday Whites....Referring to me and Bigtimes...Extra Hot White Linens!

David...J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets are on tonight...so I am in the clear....You should really go...at least once Davey!

Binoy...Weather is looking great...I will be drinking my face off...all day long!

Sergio...Do not even grant David the TV request...he does not deserve it....

Billy...Maybe I will recognize Kelly this week...she changes it up every week? Huh?

Gotta Love the Sunday Whites....Referring to me and Bigtimes...Extra Hot White Linens!

David...J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets are on tonight...so I am in the clear....You should really go...at least once Davey!

Binoy...Weather is looking great...I will be drinking my face off...all day long!

Billy...Maybe I will recognize Kelly this week...she changes it up every week? Huh?

please refer to post made...thanks and have a great day...

I really Cant wait for Surf Sunday!! Im gonna have to PACE myself though!! Im known for throwin down tooo many shots!!

its gonna be a marathon race sunday, not a sprint!!

Originally posted by binoys

I really Cant wait for Surf Sunday!! Im gonna have to PACE myself though!! Im known for throwin down tooo many shots!!

its gonna be a marathon race sunday, not a sprint!!

binoy.....that was so mangina like of you.....awwwww....dont worry buddy.....you can pace yourself.....just make sure you dont spill any shirley temples on your surf skirt!!!!!

I think I might have to open a tab for sunday!!!!!

Sergio....can we have bbq wings delivered to surf for halftime???

binoy.....that was so mangina like of you.....awwwww....dont worry buddy.....you can pace yourself.....just make sure you dont spill any shirley temples on your surf skirt!!!!!

is it true the DON gets what the DON wants

You better eat all the wings you can!! Cause your goin down!!!

Shot for Shot!! its OVAAAAAAAAA!!!