Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeh shes hotter then britney

fineones

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she looks like one of those ugly barn dog bitches you see at walmart with three screaming kids, an 88 chrysler minivan parked outside with faux wood panelling and clothing courtesy of 1992.

in five years she'll have a pot belly, saggy wrinky lines everywhere and she'll talk about who she used to be.

Originally posted by cintron

she looks like one of those ugly barn dog bitches you see at walmart with three screaming kids, an 88 chrysler minivan parked outside with faux wood panelling and clothing courtesy of 1992.

in five years she'll have a pot belly, saggy wrinky lines everywhere and she'll talk about who she used to be.

...Yeah, and she'll also have probably close to I'd say 70 or so million dollars in the bank...so while you're still an angst ridden engineer she'll be flipping you off from ocean front property in South Florida...;)...

The dark hair has to go. It's TOO dark.

She's gained weight, which is great! But she gains a lot of weight in her face, which doesn't do her any good.

And the make up, well, that's just ghetto.

I think her body is 10 times better than it was when she started, and she is a very talented girl. She can sing her ass off LIVE, and I admire that.

Britney is hot, but she never sings live...cuz she sucks. But she's what people want to see. She is fine, there's no doubt about that.

Did anyone see Christina's perfomance in the VMA's? Where she wore the black and white outfit w/ the boots? I thought it was awesome. She sang great and danced around. She looked great.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Like Oh..my..God...I'm so like, completely frazz at the thought of Christina like, in that studio with all that makeup on...She's such a dirty slut...Like Oh..my..God...and that bruise on her arm...Oh..My ... god...Like sick!!...

:laugh: :laugh:

I have never thought she looked good.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Yeah, and she'll also have probably close to I'd say 70 or so million dollars in the bank...so while you're still an angst ridden engineer she'll be flipping you off from ocean front property in South Florida...;)...

maybe.

or she might do what a lot of other fallen stars do...

spend all their fortune on houses, cars, clothing and luxuries, declare bankruptcy, go on an alcohol and drugs binge and end up 20 years later on the cover of a magazine as a warning to all would-be stars aganst the trappings of fame.

;) when she's in rehab, i'll be flipping her off with a martini in one hand

Originally posted by themrs

The dark hair has to go. It's TOO dark.

She's gained weight, which is great! But she gains a lot of weight in her face, which doesn't do her any good.

And the make up, well, that's just ghetto.

I think her body is 10 times better than it was when she started, and she is a very talented girl. She can sing her ass off LIVE, and I admire that.

Britney is hot, but she never sings live...cuz she sucks. But she's what people want to see. She is fine, there's no doubt about that.

Did anyone see Christina's perfomance in the VMA's? Where she wore the black and white outfit w/ the boots? I thought it was awesome. She sang great and danced around. She looked great.

I agree that she has an amazing voice and is better than Britney in that category...But when it comes to her looks, her makeup has gotta go, shes gotta lose whatever weight shes gained...I liked her alot better earlier in her career (lookswise)

Originally posted by dgmodel

WHTZ-FM_21235_4.jpg

damn, d idolises this girl so much she even has matching bruises...

:laugh: :laugh:

I was just thinking that

Originally posted by MiSk

..yea....britney has never been touched with an airbrush :laugh: :laugh:

..i especially like when the trailor princess dresses herself!!!!!! ......and lets not forget ..she's got more crack than harlem

Mark take her adivce she speaks the truth....;)

Sorry but Brit has to be one of the MOST airbrushed celebs other than J-Ho

Get off this Britney trip!

Besides if Christina did loose the makeup she would be so cute

and the bitch can fucking sing!

SO FUCK OFF!!

:D :D