Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeh shes hotter then britney

fineones

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course britney gets airbrushed all of them do

but britney in her candid shots IMO britney looks allot better then chistina.....and as far as crack goes...im pretty sure ive seen christina with some bad pics of da crack

and we all know christina has a better voice then britney

Originally posted by fineones

of course britney gets airbrushed all of them do

but britney in her candid shots IMO britney looks allot better then chistina.....and as far as crack goes...im pretty sure ive seen christina with some bad pics of da crack

and we all know christina has a better voice then britney

:rolleyes: emmmm no

Iv seen a bunch where she looks gross

That one pic that someone posted where she was all burnt, and she had a large tank top knoted in the front with some ugly ass booty shorts

Yea....really hot:rolleyes:

okay everybodies got bad pics

but the majority of chirstina pics havent been good ones..its not cuz ppl are hating on her its just that shes not that HOT...and last i check theres like 2 current threads of good ol' brit brit looking good...i think christina's cute maybe her airbrusher is not as good as britneys

but im sure shes gotten used to being 'not as good as britney'

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

BUT.....

WHY DONT WE JUST KISS AND MAKE UP

attachment.php?postid=1686711

Originally posted by fineones

okay everybodies got bad pics

but the majority of chirstina pics havent been good ones..its not cuz ppl are hating on her its just that shes not that HOT...and last i check theres like 2 current threads of good ol' brit brit looking good...i think christina's cute maybe her airbrusher is not as good as britneys

but im sure shes gotten used to being 'not as good as britney'

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

BUT.....

WHY DONT WE JUST KISS AND MAKE UP

attachment.php?postid=1686711

Cause Christina has been on tour and has no time to do photo shoots

un-like little miss brit who's been whoreing it out in the club scene Christina takes her talent to the road with Brit's X no less ;)

BRING IT BITCH!!:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

un-like little miss brit who's been whoreing it out in the club scene Christina takes her talent to the road with Brit's X no less ;)

yeh maybe nex time..she be able to headline her own tour like a big girl

'ITS ALREADY BEEN BROUGHTEN!'

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

ummmmmmmmmmm u act like britneys never been on tour before.... when shes had more headlining tours than christina has... plus britneys got a new album coming out this fall... how can she be on tour when shes busy recording a new album? she'll be on tour by the summertime u watch.... then u can talk :tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

ummmmmmmmmmm u act like britneys never been on tour before.... when shes had more headlining tours than christina has... plus britneys got a new album coming out this fall... how can she be on tour when shes busy recording a new album? she'll be on tour by the summertime u watch.... then u can talk :tongue:

..Doesn't matter, she sings about 30 to 40 percent of her shit while on tour without very elaborate vocal reinforcement from the sound system...Don't ask me how I know this, but I do...:)...

Originally posted by linabina

:argue2::box:

Yea and her "album" is going to sound just like the others....

She never "writes" any of her stuff, the girl is dumber than a doornail

And it ALL sounds the same, from the production, to the songs themselves

At least Christina has some variety to her and strives to be different from the rest

I guess I always go for the underdog and sorry to say id rather pay $100 to see Christina really sing than $100 to see that idiot lip sync

SHE CANT EVEN LIP SYNC RIGHT!!

We saw the ending of crossroads the other day (um worst movie ever) and she even fucked up lipsyncing

cmon now! Give me a break

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by spragga25

How do you know this??

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

[begin Lameness]

I used to party alot down south and Orlando was the staging area for all that teen pop crap. All the tour engineers for N'sync, The Backstreetboys, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera et. al used to hang out when they weren't on tour. One kid I met was actually a studio engineer at one time for both Spears and Aguilera's respective tours and he told me that information. He said it was pretty much physically impossible for the girl to keep her (already mediocre and weak) vocal talent going strong during the choreographed numbers...especially when it'd get out of control... I asked him for a number, he said between 30 and 40 percent... He also said that Christina Aguilera actually used minimal reinforcement while on stage because she has such a naturally strong voice...

[End Lameness]

..oh, and fuck that hat guy!!...:aright:..;)...

...I'd also like to state that at no time in the past did I ever sell Cocaine or any other Schedule 1 narcotic or amphetamine as defined by the Federal Government of the United States to any person or persons either directly or indirectly involved with Britney Spear's management or tour group...;)...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...I'd also like to state that at no time in the past did I ever sell Cocaine or any other Schedule 1 narcotic or amphetamine as defined by the Federal Government of the United States to any person or persons either directly or indirectly involved with Britney Spear's management or tour group...;)...

:laugh: :laugh:

please ive banged hotter bitches than britney and christina....the reason theyare famous is because they had a talent that got them into the spotlight....and once they were there they were made to look 'hot' by professionals...and all the fuckin drooling masturbators at home watching tv made a big fuckin stink about them..and that is why they are where they are today :)

80% of girls on this board can easily be Britney with the right amount of financial backing, marketing, workout schedule, etc. but not one person can be Christina b/c noone has her talent....end of story thats why i dont like Britney idolizers....yea she is cute...yea her abs are awesome but if i had her time and money i'd have that stomach too...so many more women are beautiful and u guys focus on a dumb, talentless average looking one.........to each their own i guess:blank:

just a thought:

u all DO realize that while we sit here discussingand arguing about them, they are relaxing and having fun not knowing we even exist........pathetic? i think yes!:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

just a thought:

u all DO realize that while we sit here discussingand arguing about them, they are relaxing and having fun not knowing we even exist........pathetic? i think yes!:tongue:

pathetic yes

but more pathetic

is that they don't know we EXIST

think of all they're missing out on

:(

Originally posted by themrs

The dark hair has to go. It's TOO dark.

She's gained weight, which is great! But she gains a lot of weight in her face, which doesn't do her any good.

And the make up, well, that's just ghetto.

I think her body is 10 times better than it was when she started, and she is a very talented girl. She can sing her ass off LIVE, and I admire that.

Britney is hot, but she never sings live...cuz she sucks. But she's what people want to see. She is fine, there's no doubt about that.

Did anyone see Christina's perfomance in the VMA's? Where she wore the black and white outfit w/ the boots? I thought it was awesome. She sang great and danced around. She looked great.

i totally agree with ya girl ;)