Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeh shes hotter then britney

fineones

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxyh

80% of girls on this board can easily be Britney with the right amount of financial backing, marketing, workout schedule, etc. but not one person can be Christina b/c noone has her talent....end of story thats why i dont like Britney idolizers....yea she is cute...yea her abs are awesome but if i had her time and money i'd have that stomach too...so many more women are beautiful and u guys focus on a dumb, talentless average looking one.........to each their own i guess:blank:

just a thought:

u all DO realize that while we sit here discussingand arguing about them, they are relaxing and having fun not knowing we even exist........pathetic? i think yes!:tongue:

dude no one ever denied her talent... its her LOOKS we're talking about here... why is that so hard to understand

Originally posted by linabina

dude no one ever denied her talent... its her LOOKS we're talking about here... why is that so hard to understand

But like she said...anyone can look like brit with the right money

Honestly...her stomach aint all that much to talk about either. I know girls that I work with that have sicker cuts and abs in their stomachs than her

What is the hype about her?? Like I asked fineones the other day

ME: "If you saw her just walking down the street, minus the makeup, clothes and glam would you kick it to her"

HIM: "nope"

She's a normal fucking moron with droopy eyes and lots of hair and makeup

Whatever, Christina may wear to much makeup but that's her image, that's HER she keeps it real and shes a very pretty girl as we all know without the makeup, but she has an image and a style she likes, I give her respect for keeping it real and saying FUCK YOU to everyone who rags on what she wears.

If she stopped looking the way she does...she would just be another Britney

Christina stands out! And I love her for that:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

But like she said...anyone can look like brit with the right money

Honestly...her stomach aint all that much to talk about either. I know girls that I work with that have sicker cuts and abs in their stomachs than her

What is the hype about her?? Like I asked fineones the other day

ME: "If you saw her just walking down the street, minus the makeup, clothes and glam would you kick it to her"

HIM: "nope"

She's a normal fucking moron with droopy eyes and lots of hair and makeup

Whatever, Christina may wear to much makeup but that's her image, that's HER she keeps it real and shes a very pretty girl as we all know without the makeup, but she has an image and a style she likes, I give her respect for keeping it real and saying FUCK YOU to everyone who rags on what she wears.

If she stopped looking the way she does...she would just be another Britney

Christina stands out! And I love her for that:D

wtf who says britney gives a shit about what people think about what she wears and what she does... so britney doesnt wear as much makeup- thats HER image... i dont understand why there is such a need to get all defensive on ur end and on mine... cant someone say britneys hotter than christina without everyone being like oh she cant sing for shit and pointing out all the bad things about her? IMO and IMO only, britney is hotter. thats all there is to it... go on with ur bad self thinkin christina is better looking... that just means more britney for me lol

this is so stupid

:topicsucks:

Originally posted by linabina

wtf who says britney gives a shit about what people think about what she wears and what she does... so britney doesnt wear as much makeup- thats HER image... i dont understand why there is such a need to get all defensive on ur end and on mine... cant someone say britneys hotter than christina without everyone being like oh she cant sing for shit and pointing out all the bad things about her? IMO and IMO only, britney is hotter. thats all there is to it... go on with ur bad self thinkin christina is better looking... that just means more britney for me lol

this is so stupid

:topicsucks:

:laugh:

Hunny im not taking any of this seriously...i'm just sick of the fucking Britney threads :D

It's nothing personal

I :heart: you

:laugh:

Hunny im not taking any of this seriously...i'm just sick of the fucking Britney threads :D

It's nothing personal

exactly! this is not a personal attack on u lynne....more like me trying to understand why on Earth do u people worship such an average person when there are so many beautiful women to choose from. ONCE AGAIN i will say yea britney is cute and for the sake of argument i wont even compare her to christina but i can name hundreds of much more beautiful women...so then why her?

thats all...no need to get defensive

exactly! this is not a personal attack on u lynne....more like me trying to understand why on Earth do u people worship such an average person when there are so many beautiful women to choose from. ONCE AGAIN i will say yea britney is cute and for the sake of argument i wont even compare her to christina but i can name hundreds of much more beautiful women...so then why her?

:werd::D

i know it isnt a personal attack on me :blank: and im takin it as seriously as u guys r ;) but.... its a matter of taste- of course there are more beautiful women out there... i just happen to like her for some reason.... i think shes bangin... and just because u dont, doesnt make her any less bangin in my eyes lol

anyway....

Anyone can look like Christina with enough cheesburgers too...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:i was juuuuuuuuust gonna say that ;)

oh and btw- sometimes "average looking girls" can be quite beautiful too... u dont have to be this exotic unique looking goddess in order to be considered hot IMO...

...She never "writes" any of her stuff, the girl is dumber than a doornail...

ella fitzgerald, sarah vaughan, and aretha franklin didn't write, either. the voice is an instrument; its owner need not write songs for it to sing to validate it. bear in mind as well that christina can't even touch the women listed above, let alone that christina's "compositions" are nothing to write home about.

And does Britney ever write n e thing??:rolleyes:

At least Christina had some sort of imput on her album

once again, i repeat:

ella fitzgerald, sarah vaughan, and aretha franklin didn't write, either. the voice is an instrument; its owner need not write songs for it to sing to validate it. bear in mind as well that christina can't even touch the women listed above, let alone that christina's "compositions" are nothing to write home about.