09.11 Agent 001 - Steve Porter & Eli Wilkie

09.18 Chris Fortier & Ali Ajami

09.25 Lee Burridge & Eli Wilkie

10.02 James Zabiela

10.09 Dres and Wagz

10.16 tba

10.23 Classics Night - John Debo 4 hours

10.30 tba

also note we're doing this membership thing, it's 5 dollars to join and it will ensure a $5 dollar cover for any night. other incentives and details are still being worked out. members@squareoneboston.com

btw, since no word that we need an opener for jz i'm holding out for a hybrid-esque 4 hour set...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djresident

nothing witty or sarcastic about this :(

09.03 Dres and Wagz w/ Demi

09.11 Agent 001 - Steve Porter & Eli Wilkie

09.18 Chris Fortier & Ali Ajami

09.25 Lee Burridge & Eli Wilkie

10.02 James Zabiela

10.09 Dres and Wagz

10.16 tba

10.23 Classics Night - John Debo 4 hours

10.30 D:Rew

also note we're doing this membership thing, it's 5 dollars to join and it will ensure a $5 dollar cover for any night. other incentives and details are still being worked out. members@squareoneboston.com

now there is

Originally posted by kaydup

I definatly didnt fill anything out last thursday, didn't know I needed to.

Plus why the fucking picture, Debo is getting sketchy :shaky:

last week was confusing so i apologize, people brought a card with there info and pics...buckman posted the other insturtions in this thread...this week is five bucks so no biggie.

the pics are for 'flare'

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Dave, unreal schedule there... VERY well done. I'm thoroughly impressed, keep up the good work... and make sure you guys get some heads *ahem, chickenheads * in there now that school's back in session :)

thanks buddy we're on that :)

we got a real solid team together, even i helped out last week around bu...i'm only one year removed from a 4 year stint but daaaaaaaaaamn..:)

to answer the gestapo question..."You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear"

ok, that didn't answer it. i was trying to make a funny.

nyis, there's a clubnight called "sq1" with a group of "regulars" who enjoy the music and cheap cover. we'd like to see this continue, even with adding int'l guests, so we started a "member program" so those same "regulars" could maintain the low, low cover. other incentives are being still being worked out.

one pic is for your very own "member card", the other is for debo's personal records. seriously i have no idea

Originally posted by kaydup

They are trying to take the freaky geek atmosphere to a new level.

I mean come on, I can see it now buckman running around with a tag on "I am SQ1 member 27":laugh: :laugh:

think of it more like a membership to sam's club than a membership to rise :)

plus, we shed our 'pretentious house night' vibe last week when we allowed >gasp< breaks!

that is a nice bike X, but the he-man edition is better.

"Later, Zack takes Amy back to the bedroom. He says that everyone watching at home likes her and hates Charla. He admits that he cried when he left. He recently had a nightmare that Amy really didn’t like him. “Not true, never will be,†she assures him. Zack gives her a necklace so that she’ll have him wherever she goes. Amy is touched. “I love you,†she says. They have sex that night."

A membership card with photo ID? Why not try a list with your name on it... when they question if it's really you, show them your driver's license :idea: I can't believe such an eloborate plan was developed for a $5 reduce list. :laugh:

d:Rew's right, Debo's lost it and this definitely won't help the geeky image. Oh well, I don't mind paying $10 to see Burridge and Zabiela in the least! :D