Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Vic

kramadas

Originally posted by vicman

but i didn't know if teriaki knew the difference.

Rocky said she didn't think you'd be near a computer anytime soon.

I asked if we were talking about the same Vic. The point being, you post whore so much I couldn't imagine you being away from a computer :D

And, not only did Vik not puke on my shoes, he made it into the bathroom, booted, and came out and kept drinking. (In all fairness, I don't think he had nearly what you had Vic.) :tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I have a fondue pot :D

Have any of you ever been to the Melting Pot? I went to one in VA but I think there is one in Rockville too. Its SO good!

yeah, there's one in dc also, a block from where Red is. i just want the dessert fondue.

Originally posted by teriaki

I asked if we were talking about the same Vic. The point being, you post whore so much I couldn't imagine you being away from a computer :D

And, not only did Vik not puke on my shoes, he made it into the bathroom, booted, and came out and kept drinking. (In all fairness, I don't think he had nearly what you had Vic.) :tongue:

aaw, teri is so concerned about vic's posting habits. you shoulda gotten him a sidekick for his birthday :P

no, but did you know one "Vik" is V-I-K while the other Vic is "V-I-C"? that was what i was referring to.

ok, time to hit the bathroom and back into the fucking training session.

Actually, Vik booted in one of the trash cans close to the bathroom.