Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's give a warm welcome to...

mp3some

My good friend; Skarrd...

Who after a couple of weekends partying out CP style and checking almost every place that is hot in Miami, is now a member of the clubbing circuit... :D hehehe

He confessed he's had such an excellent time that his screen name actually reflects it...

Ladies and Gentlemen, mr Skarrd4life!! :funny::laugh:

Welcome to CP Miami bro! :beer:

Peace!

Mp3.- :smoke:

Hey Guys!! Thanks for a kickass weekend.... After this weekend, I could not imagion what it would be like if I won the lottery haha..... I was telling mp3some that sunday night I just hung out with some friends at the university and I felt wierd as shit.... just chilling listening to some hip hop, drinking beers and stuff..... But I felt like all I wanted to do was blast some Danny T. We need to get together again sometime and go out or something. Lyrik, that was a nice set up sat. :cool: Guys, e-mail me if anything cool is going down, Clintp7@hotmail.com (I'm not aquainted with this site yet....)

Originally posted by skarrd4life

Hey Guys!! Thanks for a kickass weekend.... After this weekend, I could not imagion what it would be like if I won the lottery haha..... I was telling mp3some that sunday night I just hung out with some friends at the university and I felt wierd as shit.... just chilling listening to some hip hop, drinking beers and stuff..... But I felt like all I wanted to do was blast some Danny T. We need to get together again sometime and go out or something. Lyrik, that was a nice set up sat. :cool: Guys, e-mail me if anything cool is going down, Clintp7@hotmail.com (I'm not aquainted with this site yet....)

Welcome, did I meet you at the BBQ? look below for your weekend plans, hope you can make it out.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tranzwhore

i think u should try fucking someone else!

anywho............welcome.

He can't, he's allergic.