Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do u like it when girls ....

lollie60

take a long time to make themselves look pretty ?

EX. One of the girls I roomed in the Hamptons with would take 25 minute showers and from the time she gets out to the time she's dressed - would take about 1 hour and 35 mintues that's if we yell at her to hurry the fuck up !

It gets worse - some nites she would try on outfits beforehand and have a fuckin fashion show . Every nite she would just stare in the mirror 2-3 hours and make stupid "model faces"

Plus she combs her hair 50 times a nite. :rolleyes:

Guys would say " She's so beautiful " - ahhh only if they knew how much $$ and time she spent ...

:blown::chop:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

conversely, dont you hate faggy guys who take forever to get ready?

Im done in under 5 minutes. no gel, no lotion, no colognes & just throw on any outfit

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready in 15-20 minutes. Shower, shave, hair and dressed always in under 30.

it takes me under 15 to get ready ..with shower...

i dont mind alil time..just let me know so i can plan it out so im not waiting :mad:

i cant stand waiting...if a girl takes to long...one of two things happen im gonna get realllll aggrivated or im gonna start with out her....

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

she would have had some lonely night if she was with me...i would had been partying long b4 she was ready!!!!!

but hey at least she can entertain herself in the mirror while im having good times!!!!!!

:werd:

I would either have to tell her to meet me where-ever we are going or to call me when she's ready to pick her up.

Then she would have to wait for me...:D

Originally posted by phatman

...nah man...i think you're thinking too much...that shit is variant...sometimes it's a matter of habit or circumstance...but i dont think you'd find a direct relationship here...imo

QUOTE]Originally posted by lollie60

well - most girls who take that long - seem to LOVE looking at themselves...

VANITY . Remember Vanity Smurf ? He always looked in tha mirror and he loved himself

Originally posted by fineones

just a thought ~ do u think the longer it takes u to get ready ....the least happy u are with ur personal apperance?....

Hmmm, Sometimes its going to take a while to get ready. For instance if my girl specifies that she plans on eating my ass during foreplay, i like to be completely shaved. Of course this takes time.

Fineones, i really dont think i answered your question at all though.... :laugh::laugh:

PS the worst thing in the world i fucking hate is when i take a shower and get out & can not stop sweating for what seems like an eternity. :mad:

thanks,

brandy

conversely, dont you hate faggy guys who take forever to get ready?

Im done in under 5 minutes. no gel, no lotion, no colognes & just throw on any outfit

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would never date a guy who took longer than me to get ready or was more vain than I.

I dumped this guy once like that - I couldn't stand it. He wore D&G 24/7. He'd goto a spa then call me up to tell me he went shopping for clothes and perfume !!!

NO CAN DO !

Originally posted by phatman

...nah man...i think you're thinking too much...that shit is variant...sometimes it's a matter of habit or circumstance...but i dont think you'd find a direct relationship here...imo

Definitely... it you take the opposite- people who don't take care of themselves at all.... they take zero time to get ready, yet obviously they don't have a very healthy self-image.

Hmmm, Sometimes its going to take a while to get ready. For instance if my girl specifies that she plans on eating my ass during foreplay, i like to be completely shaved. Of course this takes time.

Fineones, i really dont think i answered your question at all though.... :laugh::laugh:

PS the worst thing in the world i fucking hate is when i take a shower and get out & can not stop sweating for what seems like an eternity. :mad:

thanks,

brandy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: not at all kid..but its all good...

p.s of ur p.s...what the fuck is that ....i hate it and i dont want to put cold water on towards the end to cool down....... cuz of shrinkage :(