Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do u like it when girls ....

lollie60

Originally posted by sexxyme

I hate people who get ready like that...YAK..

it takes me about 25/30 min at MOST to get ready...unless I have to straighten out my hair...I don't know how guys can be so patient with that.

same here.. i'm up at 7:00 am and i'm out the door by 7:30 and I always look good. It takes me 5 minutes to do my coverup, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick...girls should get quicker w/ practice..if you've been doing it for how many years..no?

Originally posted by lollie60

take a long time to make themselves look pretty ?

EX. One of the girls I roomed in the Hamptons with would take 25 minute showers and from the time she gets out to the time she's dressed - would take about 1 hour and 35 mintues that's if we yell at her to hurry the fuck up !

It gets worse - some nites she would try on outfits beforehand and have a fuckin fashion show . Every nite she would just stare in the mirror 2-3 hours and make stupid "model faces"

Plus she combs her hair 50 times a nite. :rolleyes:

Guys would say " She's so beautiful " - ahhh only if they knew how much $$ and time she spent ...

:blown::chop:

doesnt bother me at all lmao

i dunno, my bf takes longer to get ready than i do... always... its very very annoying.. especially doing his hair, its a whole big process at least it seems like that to me! I wish he wouldn't put gel in his hair and just let it be natural.

I take 15 min and I'm done... I look pretty and my make up is all in place unless its a special occasion than it takes an hr...

but I always have to sit and wait for him to get ready and he does the fashion show as well.... starting from the socks to the ties... grrr...

but its ok... i still love him.

Originally posted by sweetie029

It takes me 45 min. (including shower) to get ready...meanwhile 1 of my friends takes 1 hour+ to get ready & she wears no makeup & usually just throws her hair up all the time :confused: I will never understand

That is far too long. Being so vain is not good! If you were in the military you would have to get ready in 15 minutes.

Honestly, im joking around.

Originally posted by phatman

...who's going to say yes to this question?...lol...wtf...

I'm not going to say yes but as long as I'm not in a hurry for something that I have to be punctual for, such as pool league or a pool tournament where I want to stroke some balls before the match, then take all the time you need. I never really notice how much time it takes for whomever I'm going out with at the time to get ready, I just tell her I'll be there by so and so time and then they'll be ready to go soonafter I get there. If not, then I'll just laydown on the bed and take a nap, watch a game or do something. As for me, I generally take 10-15 minutes to shower and another 15 minutes to get ready, 20 if I'm wearing a suit because I always like to make sure I pick the right tie to wear with the shirt and suit :D