Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonight @ BLUE!

eKiTeL

(Wednesday)

check out our underground DJ lineup:

ERIC KITÉL (THCmiami.com )

MATT E LOVE (MatteLove.com )

CUE (SpinBalance.com )

work tomorrow? no worries, we've got a solid set of openers for those that have to go home early.... and of course if you can stay out then stick around for the now legendary late night hump day set by CUE, it gets pretty wild up in here! :D :D :D

(Blue is at 222 Espanola way, on da Beach! no cover 10PM - 5AM)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Erik, are you spinning for SURE????? Seriously??? So I can finally meet you, cuz I will be out there.....see you there blendprod!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Erik, are you spinning for SURE????? Seriously??? So I can finally meet you, cuz I will be out there.....see you there blendprod!

I always spin there on Wednesdays.... seriously 4 SURE :) (I wouldn't lie to you) but since we have another guest I will be handing over the decks at about 12:30, so try to make it before then, see you there! :D

and as an added incentive I'll have a copy of my latest mix CD for ya, and anyone else who comes up and says hi!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by eKiTeL

I always spin there on Wednesdays.... seriously 4 SURE :) (I wouldn't lie to you) but since we have another guest I will be handing over the decks at about 12:30, so try to make it before then, see you there! :D

and as an added incentive I'll have a copy of my latest mix CD for ya, and anyone else who comes up and says hi!

YAY!!! ANother CD for my collection.....

Am I the only one who's CD collection is composed completely of different DJ's cds?

That is with the exception of my BT, Dido, and Enya cds.......

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

YAY!!! ANother CD for my collection.....

Am I the only one who's CD collection is composed completely of different DJ's cds?

That is with the exception of my BT, Dido, and Enya cds.......

Nope.. :) sometimes its better to have this kind of collection.. a wide variety of tastes and ... theyre free :D