Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morphine

prplhz

Originally posted by prplhz

Has anyone ever tried morphine in a pill form? If so can you tell me a little about what I can expect...

Morphine orally is a waste really (buzz wise). It has a warm and fuzzy feeling similar to other PK's (when you take enough) but it also gives you a tingly feeling...pins and needles like.

Crush if if you want to feel it...otherwise you can eat 200mg's and not get a buzz. Morphine is best IV then nasally...otherwise get Oxy...or even Hydro over Morphine.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Morphine orally is a waste really (buzz wise). It has a warm and fuzzy feeling similar to other PK's (when you take enough) but it also gives you a tingly feeling...pins and needles like.

Crush if if you want to feel it...otherwise you can eat 200mg's and not get a buzz. Morphine is best IV then nasally...otherwise get Oxy...or even Hydro over Morphine.

I was given a couple pills by a friend and was wondering what the best way to get a buzz would be. You say crush it, do you mean snort it afterwards? Sorry to seem so JV...:D

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Crush it if you want to feel it...otherwise you can eat 200mg's and not get a buzz. Morphine is best IV then nasally...otherwise get Oxy...or even Hydro over Morphine.

Yes...crush and sniff.