Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's gonna hump on hump day?

tranzwhore

Originally posted by elementx

She's on the rag... Not that it has stopped us. But she is right in the middle of it. And I really don't mess around on the really messy days... But then again. Who knows what moods will come along between the time I get out of this office and when I see her. :)

On a brighter note... It will be gone by the weekend. :licker::hump::swallow:

if u can walk thru mud, u can fuck thru blood

plus it helps with cramping

Originally posted by tranzwhore

if u can walk thru mud, u can fuck thru blood

plus it helps with cramping

Trust me. I do not mind doing it while she is on her period. But sometimes the mood is just not there...

But I got a little :swallow:

And she will get hers as soon as she is through cause I love to :licker: most of you already know that.

Originally posted by elementx

Trust me. I do not mind doing it while she is on her period. But sometimes the mood is just not there...

But I got a little :swallow:

And she will get hers as soon as she is through cause I love to :licker: most of you already know that.

"Period week does not equal blow job week"

It means either your fucking me with my period or you get nothing :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I never said it did... And I never asked for it... We were lying down watching a movie and we started kissing... I was kissing her neck, her ear, and before I knew what was going on. My pants were off and she was doing her thang... I am not one to stop her because it " Just isn't fair " :laugh:

Obviously she enjoys making me feel good as do I with her...

And yes fineones if it were the other way around you are right. I would be :licker: her all week long... I love to please my lady...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

That's not necessarily true or fair...I mean don't get me wrong..I wouldn't suck a guy off every day of my period just b/c we couldn't fuck but I personally DO NOT have sex during my period so a little :bj: here & there during that week isn't so bad.....& if the guy has 1/2 a brain in his head....He'll give what is well deserved when it's over :)

Originally posted by sweetie029

That's not necessarily true or fair...I mean don't get me wrong..I wouldn't suck a guy off every day of my period just b/c we couldn't fuck but I personally DO NOT have sex during my period so a little :bj: here & there during that week isn't so bad.....& if the guy has 1/2 a brain in his head....He'll give what is well deserved when it's over :)

:heart: Well said :kiss2: