Clubplanet Nightlife Community

travel

vixenf25

if you're going somewhere where things are readily available...miami.. L.A. Vegas...etc.... why take a chance..... NO... if you're going to .... say..... idaho.... thats a different story.....

this may sound disgusting but i know someone who packed an ounce of blow into one of them plastic things from the tampons....its was a short flight tho... imagine if you suddenly have to pee

Originally posted by vixenf25

I'm going to mami, but I didn't want to take a chance buying from somebody I don't know. Maybe I'll wait cuz I know I will be soo paranoid in the airport.

Then you're better off bringing them, even though this IS the party city (Miami). You never know who's a cop down here. Everything's getting strict.

when I used to travel more, and took pot with me, I would notput it in my luggage or my carry on. I would put it in my pocket., and folded the pocket material into my undies, to flatten it...

After 9-11, I made sure to wear no metal, and put it in the waist band of my undies (thongs not reccommended, LOL). I think I'm with the other peep who posted to get it once your in town, instead of travelling with it...

well, i am obviously asking because I do not want to get caught. There are ways to do everything and if your not going to say something politely dont write it.

yea, youre right, you'll outsmart everyone, and you wont get caught, stay at home

I'm going to mami, but I didn't want to take a chance buying from somebody I don't know. Maybe I'll wait cuz I know I will be soo paranoid in the airport.

you sound so bright, just the type to get busted, dam, youre thick!!

If you are only taking a few pills or a small amount of anything, for that matter, except pot which the dogs can smell a million miles away, keep it in your pocket. Make sure not to wrap it in foil!!!!

You are asked to empty your pockets, but they don't check them, they just want the metal stuff gone so it doesn't cause the detectors to go off continually for keys and change. If you don't buzz, they don't look.

If you are really afraid to carry them, put pills in a bottle with other pills, like aspirin, but this is far more risky than carrying. If you are uncomfortable with your pocket, you could duct tape it to your body just above the crotch.

The searches are primarily for weapons, not drugs. Unless you act really suspicious, stammer, don't look them in the eye, don't answer questions with too much information, or act nervous, they won't bother you and you won't get freaked if they search your luggage, because there is nothing there.

If you don't think you can pull it off sweetly, don't do it.

Life is much simpler if you know how they operate. Unless you are planning on carrying large quantities, don't swallow anything.

If you really feel the need to internalize, use the more accessible entrances. The likelihood of being strip searched on a domestic flight is so damn slim, it is rididulous. Remember, they will search luggage before bodies - if there is nothing to give them cause to suspect that you are in violation of any laws, they will leave you alone. You know, if you have things in your car, don't speed!

Know how they work. They only search if you are suspicious. The list of what makes you suspicious is pretty simple - they are sexist, racist, homophobic. Be calm, friendly, smile, polite. Dress neatly, if you are a woman, wear a skirt, get a haircut, keep your eyes clear and available. Answer questions directly and with as few words as possible, never offer information they did not specifically request (if you are going to visit friends, don't offer that - they will ask who and where and are suspicious if people know people from the other side of the country - they will ask how you know them. Don't give them information that they can ask about further. Just say it is a pleasure trip. If they ask where then say where - not with who. Going to dinner - don't name the restaurant. End the discussion as quickly as possible. ALWAYS tell as much of the truth as possible, then stop. Simple. Simple. Simple.) Do not try to embelish a story. Always say "yes, sir. Thank you, sir. Oh, I didin't realize that sir" Do not hesitate in your responses. Laugh, but don't make jokes. Ask for advice, directions, recommendations, etc. Give them power so they don't feel a need to invoke some.

If you don't think you can do this without breaking a sweat or stammering - if you believe you are doing something wrong - and you transfer this belief to your demeanor, DO NOT attempt it. The firm belief that you are doing nothing wrong is absolutely essential.