Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest places to shop for fall fashion...

nSyNcBaBy

Well since I'm a limited budget now :( I'll have to be a little more spendthrifty than usual......but whatever, I'm good at seeing looks I like and creating my own version in a lesser price-range :aright:.....

Rampage

BCBG (for a few select pieces - slacks and a jacket probably)

Bloomingdales

Arden B.

Bebe

allright. shopping is for girls, and fucking homosexuals. if im out with my femanine ass friends and they are all spednign like 120$ for an evisu t shirt...and like 200 bucks for some tight ass dg pants...i just have to laugh...cause clothes are for pussies that try to impress bitches......i impress more bitches naked then i do with any fucking clothes on ..so why would i give a fuck about clothes? dont get me wrong i have a style... but i dont shop at these designer stores..... only time ill be in one if im getting my girl a present :tongue:

and i get mad compliments on my clothes all the time from trendy people that spend like 10 times more then me on clothes..its just stupid... if you have an eye for fashion you dont need to spend alot of money....... fuck dattttttttttttttttt id rather spend the money on mercedes payments:D

Fall is in and you dont always have to have a label on your ass to prove you know fashion. I try and look around and see what im feeling first then I shop. I like to shop everywhere you never know what you'll find. Always go shopping with an open mind and don't get to carried away w/trends. I can wear a 2.00 shirt if it works for me and of course I have to be feeling it.

Originally posted by sigmagal

Lohmans is great if you have the patience to dig around.

Yeah same with Century 21 - you just have to be prepared to spend a lot of time sifting through everything - but there's always a really good chance you'll find a steal!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yeah same with Century 21 - you just have to be prepared to spend a lot of time sifting through everything - but there's always a really good chance you'll find a steal!

actually, i like century 21 better than loehmanns, you have to do more searching at loehmanns... i find great stuff at century all the time