Clubplanet Nightlife Community

smothered...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

holy canoli, this is the worst... when you just finish having sex/fucking and all you want to do is go to bed but the person next to you just smothers you, lays on top of you, spoooooons you to death... (im a big fan of the spooning but theres a limit like if its 3:30am and you have to be up at 5:30am lets just go to bed.) i had this happen to me, and couldnt get any sleep just kept getting hot breathe on my face, turn around the girl just grabs me like elmira from tiny toons... ("im gonna love em and squeeze em etc.") slide over and shed move closer, i have a queen size bed, and i was actually forced into a tiny area on it barely on the bed itself, at this point i had to call it quits and i retired to the couch... then in the morning the girl flips out on me that i slept on the couch... wtf~!?

fucking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

STFU & hold me!

Originally posted by somebitch

the last guy i was dating (short 'relationship' if you could even call it that) was like that. i never even had sex with him but the one time we shared a bed he wouldnt leave me alone. i guess maybe it is normal for the first time you sleep in a bed but i personally prefer to sleep, especially when i have shit to do the next day. i remember this kid had the heaviest head and he put it on my chest i was instantly crushed. if you have a heavy head, do not try to be cute and cuddle it on a girls breasts, breasts are sensitive. it is one thing to rest it a little but dont put the full 20 pounds of head on a girls little body...

The head/chest thing is the worse especially if your boobies

are a little on the big side that shit hurts...

The one thing I fucking hate is when you are dead asleep

and they think putting all of their weight on you cause they wanna kiss your or touch you is something you find cute... :blank: YOU DEAD WRONG!!

Last time that happen to me I woke up suffocating....

1st and last time... Guys dont ever do that to a girl!!