Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tonight!!!

NU Society continues tonight at Deko Lounge. Start the weekend early with a FREE martini tasting at the new outdoor bar from 9pm-11pm. DJ's Esteban & Unique spin everything on the main floor. Make sure to check out DJ Klutch downstairs spinning Hip Hop, R & B, Old School, This kid is NO JOKE! 21 and over only. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist.

Originally posted by jarmenio

NU Society continues tonight at Deko Lounge. Start the weekend early with a FREE martini tasting at the new outdoor bar from 9pm-11pm. DJ's Esteban & Unique spin everything on the main floor. Make sure to check out DJ Klutch downstairs spinning Hip Hop, R & B, Old School, This kid is NO JOKE! 21 and over only. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist.

Joe ....how is it on Thurs do you know i have never been down to Deko....not sure if i will come tonight but perhaps really soon and you know i am not paying to get in ..........so Eat IT ?? oh does my boy Phil work there on Thurs?

Richie

Originally posted by richiev525

Joe ....how is it on Thurs do you know i have never been down to Deko....not sure if i will come tonight but perhaps really soon and you know i am not paying to get in ..........so Eat IT ?? oh does my boy Phil work there on Thurs?

Richie

Richie whats up bro? Of course you arent paying to get in, anytime you are coming down let me know, no Phil doesnt work at Deko Thursdays.

Originally posted by richiev525

Richie

Richie...Me and Phil are prob going in tonight to chill. If your going def let one of us know. Well have a great time.

Originally posted by binoys

Richie...Me and Phil are prob going in tonight to chill. If your going def let one of us know. Well have a great time.

WOW Binoy...two weeks in a row??? To what do we owe this honor??

Dont forget clown boy...i will be downstairs again tonight, so i expect to see you @ the busiest bar in the club,(My Bar), OK.

DOnt stroll downstairs @ 145am again.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

WOW Binoy...two weeks in a row??? To what do we owe this honor??

Dont forget clown boy...i will be downstairs again tonight, so i expect to see you @ the busiest bar in the club,(My Bar), OK.

DOnt stroll downstairs @ 145am again.

Marco,

Sup dog,

I might be passig by tonight. Now that I know ur downstairs I'll pass by. Sorry about before.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Marco,

Sup dog,

I might be passig by tonight. Now that I know ur downstairs I'll pass by. Sorry about before.

Victor Soto

Damn Puta...i see you way way to much.

Whered you disappear to on Saturday???

So u plan on actually hangin at the bar for a little while instead of just ordering a drink and running off.

(Can you please Save some ass for the rest of us)

-For those of you who dont know, Vic Soto get to much ass, and im just hatin on him right now for that!!!:blown:

So u plan on actually hangin at the bar for a little while instead of just ordering a drink and running off.

-For those of you who dont know, Vic Soto get to much ass, and im just hatin on him right now for that!!!:blown:

Yea Vic, save some ass for the rest of us!

I only went there to show some support to everyone there like you. But he went to XS and then Temps. I wasnt gonna go to MERGE but I like it there so I did.

We all know the bartenders get the ass. Come to my classes of "picking up", Its monday -fri and I do except finacial ade, lololo..

victor soto