Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bouncers and door guys in south jersey

i actually saw two guys get turned away at r-bar of all the fucking places cuz one guy was wearin jeans........I don't know that I'd be alienating too many locals at R-bar....of all the fuckin places....

The problem isn't only in jersey tho ... i have to admit a couple of weeks ago at suede some new guy at the door told some girl online to go get some implants and come back......It was kinda funny at the time... but I can see why these guys get shot at sometimes.....

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

i actually saw two guys get turned away at r-bar of all the fucking places cuz one guy was wearin jeans........I don't know that I'd be alienating too many locals at R-bar....of all the fuckin places....

The problem isn't only in jersey tho ... i have to admit a couple of weeks ago at suede some new guy at the door told some girl online to go get some implants and come back......It was kinda funny at the time... but I can see why these guys get shot at sometimes.....

yeah word man im thinken of the lines of abyss , deko , and bunka. All good parties but with dick head people that work the doors