Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queer Eye For the Meathead....

Originally posted by carguy19

I dont want to call you, you act like this big tough guy, shut the fuck up. It take much more then juice to make you tough kid... you have a lot to learn. If you have a problem say it call me, tell me in person, or just don't talk to me, don't beat around the bush on a message board. I fuck around all the time, but I'm nice to you and everyone else on here. You don't have to like me, plenty of people do, if you have a problem be man about it or just , dislike me and keep it to yourself. I don't need you to be my friend but I'd like to know what I ever did to you????

No need to explain.... just leave it at that. Or if this problem really bothers yo call me or PM me.

Have a great day!

Carl lets get a few things straight! First off what does juice have to do with anything? I am sorry that i look 10 times better than you..I am also sorry that you juice and still look like shit....Carl i am not beating around the bush I wrote yesterday that i dont like the way you promote.....reallly i could give a fuck about you and Taste.....not worth my time....

Have a great life!

P.S. Please smarten up!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njbigtime

Carl lets get a few things straight! First off what does juice have to do with anything? I am sorry that i look 10 times better than you..I am also sorry that you juice and still look like shit....Carl i am not beating around the bush I wrote yesterday that i dont like the way you promote.....reallly i could give a fuck about you and Taste.....not worth my time....

Have a great life!

P.S. Please smarten up!

Im not asking for your time little boy, Chris you act so tough and talk so much shit.... But when do you back it up..... to not like me is your opinion thats fine I could care less....You don't like the way I promote don't come to taste. Just shut up already, my girl complains less then you. And this gay smarten up phrase you always use LMFAO... take it splash in the city, the chelsea boys will love you and your 10X better body and homo phrases almost as much as you do.

You make me laugh, you should smarten up

Im not asking for your time little boy, Chris you act so tough and talk so much shit.... But when do you back it up..... to not like me is your opinion thats fine I could care less....You don't like the way I promote don't come to taste. Just shut up already, my girl complains less then you. And this gay smarten up phrase you always use LMFAO... take it splash in the city, the chelsea boys will love you and your 10X better body and homo phrases almost as much as you do.

You make me laugh, you should smarten up

Carl when the fuck do you back it up! Last year Donkeyboy harrassed you all day...And when you met him you bought him a drink... You talk more shit than anyone.... All of that ulitmate fighting bullshit you preach....go fuck yourself you homo....And you would know about gay clubs woudlnt you carl.....cut your hair and get a clue you fucking loser..... look at your life....enough said!

Originally posted by njbigtime

Carl when the fuck do you back it up! Last year Donkeyboy harrassed you all day...And when you met him you bought him a drink... You talk more shit than anyone.... All of that ulitmate fighting bullshit you preach....go fuck yourself you homo....And you would know about gay clubs woudlnt you carl.....cut your hair and get a clue you fucking loser..... look at your life....enough said!

He bought me a drink you loser.... I confronted him. I'll back it up anytime you'd like......

Keep it up Chris..... you want me to get into the things I know?? Who introduced us at metro?? Someone that has a very big mouth, remember that person??? Quit while you're behind kid.

You don't want this to turn into more then what it is cause I'll break you in half

I think my life is fine, great job, hot girl, hot car, a future, a nice place to live, and happyness. my life is wonderful...... whats yours like??

Originally posted by stephanie74

hey kitten.....how are ya? I miss ya too!! sorry that we didnt see ya last weekend...but here comes city time!! ya going to chill with us yes???

i wasnt down last weekend either....

the mr and i are split......long story.....

yes we chill....

r u guys going to be up this way this weekend?

He bought me a drink you loser.... I confronted him. I'll back it up anytime you'd like......

Keep it up Chris..... you want me to get into the things I know?? Who introduced us at metro?? Someone that has a very big mouth, remember that person??? Quit while you're behind kid.

You don't want this to turn into more then what it is cause I'll break you in half

I think my life is fine, great job, hot girl, hot car, a future, a nice place to live, and happyness. my life is wonderful...... whats yours like??

You know what, I'm done with this shit I'm dissapointed that I lowered myself to a level that I let you piss me off LOL.

I'm finished with this shit..... I have to many important things going on in my life and at work to deal with your petty bullshit Chris

Originally posted by stephanie74

Hey chick..sorry to hear about that..there are so many more hotties out there!!! we find them for you!!

Not sure what me and the Mr. is doing but if we do I will call Jill and I will pm ya my # ok? so we can hang maybe next weekend ok?

keep smiling my little hottie!!

okie dokie :D

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww

Carl please i have no idea who introduced us at metro over a year ago........What is the point? who cares?

Take it where you want to take it! Just take it off the keyboard b.c i dont have time to sit here all day and cyber fight with you...

Break me in have.....GL with that one........I guess i will be waiting for that...I better carry my medicals cards with me everywhere since i will need them. LOL........

Whatever it is I have spent way to much time dealing with this....

So i will just enjoy my last days of being whole until you break me in half.............LOL.........

Guest stillrdncarguy

this is too good..

i have risen from the cp graveyard for this one....

carguy . you mentioned that bigtime's phrase ''smarten up ''was stupid.... do you need me to go back and pull out all the stupid phrases you have typed......

how about .....box eating champ(self proclaimed)

twisted steel sex appeal

snapping slinky spines

the list goes on and on.......... carguy.... i mean duiguy .. hahahaah

funny but our mutual friend that works in Manville (he doesn't want his name on CP) told me who you are months ago... you fucking retard.

Post with your real name, or say something to me in person when I see you if you have a problem with me, don't be a jerkoff..... have fun at the yanks game tonight

Guest stillrdncarguy

hahahah

everyone has known who i am ... where have you been?.. hell i even told them because i think this shit is funny....do you take it serious?

where else can i find entertaiment when i am at work

dont get bent outta shape carl

Originally posted by stillrdncarguy

hahahah

everyone has known who i am ... where have you been?.. hell i even told them because i think this shit is funny....do you take it serious?

where else can i find entertaiment when i am at work

dont get bent outta shape carl

No dood, it's attack Carl week though and it pissing me off bro.