Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queer Eye For the Meathead....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Carl...

Its amazing how much my little trooper has grown since you first introduced us...

I will forever be thankful for that by the way....

Sept 20th we will get the chance to spend some time out again...

Summer was tough to hang due to the distance...

Many good times ahead this winter...

Are you joking? Carl is annoying and everyone agrees... stop kissing his ass for money you get while promoting with him... so obvious it makes me sick....

and how could you miss stacked's b-day for carl...so uniron....whatever not worth my time

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you joking? Carl is annoying and everyone agrees... stop kissing his ass for money you get while promoting with him... so obvious it makes me sick....

First of all little one, I dont promote with Carl....

and when you stop kissing stacked ass, wipe off your face and come see me....

we can discuss who is Iron and who is a slinky...

No need to be dissapointed bro...

You know Steff and I will do our best to make Deko....

Just because we may not make it out on the 20th, and hang with you at another time to celebrate should not be something to upset you...

I may not have the right views on things all the time bro...

But take this into account....

If I dont show, but an hump like slinky boy comes out to Deko on the 20th...

Does that make him a good friend, and put me lower on the scale????

Makes no sense to me...

We are friends... I dont think something like this should be made to be an issue...

You know we are going to do our best to show face... sorry if you took it the wrong way...

this is very gay indeed....Chris I will be at Deko the 20th. Please stay smart and stick with Deko...NO real offensive to Carl but i cant take it anymore fucking more....Taste this Taste that....You post on everyone elses threads....It is annoying and distasteful....I dont see Billy, Binnoy or any other promoters hicjacking threads to promote their party....Have some respect....You have hyped it so much i cant deal anymore......I can never enter Taste now....This has annoyed me so much!

Originally posted by njbigtime

this is very gay indeed....Chris I will be at Deko the 20th. Please stay smart and stick with Deko...NO real offensive to Carl but i cant take it anymore fucking more....Taste this Taste that....You post on everyone elses threads....It is annoying and distasteful....I dont see Billy, Binnoy or any other promoters hicjacking threads to promote their party....Have some respect....You have hyped it so much i cant deal anymore......I can never enter Taste now....This has annoyed me so much!

Dude do you ever stop whining??

I'm getting a fucking earache

Blah blah blah

Don't read it if you don't want to.

do you guys have pain killers?????????????

yes this is def ghey!!!, im sick just reading this, sounds like a buncha girls sittin around w/ there pajamas on figtin bout boyz!!!

diggas still got love for all my niggazzz!!!!

peace love and bumps!!!!!!!!!................................

stacked, keep me posted on your B-DAY!!!

BUS, howl at me fool, lets start off fall like we did last year!!!!

bigtime, fuckem all we gotta get ready for the pro-bowl!!!!!!!!

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HA HA HA HA.............................stacked only told me the last week this was you fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

get retarted????????, thats given.........im about to go huff some household goods right now, its tough livin w/ a trooper ya know!!!, he confiscates all my shizzzle, and i cant warm up my nizzzzle..............................

HOLLAAA AT ME KID!!!!!

Digga...You are on point there is no changing it... Binoy is hooking it up and it will be a sick time...Sept. 20 Deko! I will not lose sleep over anyone not going...Loyalty and Friendship cannot be taught it is simply understood.

Rubus...10am Sunday Surf Club one last time....

Originally posted by carguy19

Dude do you ever stop whining??

I'm getting a fucking earache

Blah blah blah

Don't read it if you don't want to.

Carl dont call me dude....Dont refer in any matter.....You truely annoy the shit out of me.........Smarten up and stay clear away from me!

Originally posted by njbigtime

Carl dont call me dude....Dont refer in any matter.....You truely annoy the shit out of me.........Smarten up and stay clear away from me!

I dont want to call you, you act like this big tough guy, shut the fuck up. It take much more then juice to make you tough kid... you have a lot to learn. If you have a problem say it call me, tell me in person, or just don't talk to me, don't beat around the bush on a message board. I fuck around all the time, but I'm nice to you and everyone else on here. You don't have to like me, plenty of people do, if you have a problem be man about it or just , dislike me and keep it to yourself. I don't need you to be my friend but I'd like to know what I ever did to you????

No need to explain.... just leave it at that. Or if this problem really bothers yo call me or PM me.

Have a great day!

First things first........Carl you fucking loser! You aren't throwing anyone off any balcony you pussy. SMARTEN UP! You are a little slinky bitch wannabe promoter that needs to get back in line before you get COCK STAMPED!

Next......Bus, no need to get your panties in a bunch. Relax!

Originally posted by slinkyboy

First things first........Carl you fucking loser! You aren't throwing anyone off any balcony you pussy. SMARTEN UP! You are a little slinky bitch wannabe promoter that needs to get back in line before you get COCK STAMPED!

Next......Bus, no need to get your panties in a bunch. Relax!

Keep it up.... show your face at Taste I dare you. Or are you too much of a pussy hiding behind that fake screenname??? My guess is pussy.