Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queer Eye For the Meathead....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bus...No offense...but the Ultimate Iron sistah will be in full attendance on Sunday....her name? Bayley...it is Courts bestest friend from Down South! She trains with King Kamali, site shoots, doesnt drink but takes Iron Supp's....Comparable TWINS to Steph...! They will get along very very well....But anyone who trains with King kamali is very very Iron!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bus...I created the Iron Enterprise Inc. So I will make the rules...Ok? Great ! Thanks! Goodbye!

Hey we created it the iron enterprise at Rutgers!

Second i have met Balley- this girl is in a class of her own...I mean she does shows....does all type of meds, you name it....Very Very knowledgeable about the iron game....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Digga...You are on point there is no changing it... Binoy is hooking it up and it will be a sick time...Sept. 20 Deko! I will not lose sleep over anyone not going...Loyalty and Friendship cannot be taught it is simply understood.

Rubus...10am Sunday Surf Club one last time....

Gonna be a HOT party!! I got a little Surprise set up to make the party even "Hotter" lol!

Cant wait!

I like that last line of your post. Def True.

Originally posted by njbigtime

Carl when the fuck do you back it up! Last year Donkeyboy harrassed you all day...And when you met him you bought him a drink... You talk more shit than anyone.... All of that ulitmate fighting bullshit you preach....go fuck yourself you homo....And you would know about gay clubs woudlnt you carl.....cut your hair and get a clue you fucking loser..... look at your life....enough said!

That's true. I've always said he needs a haircut.