Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow....

TheMrs

Originally posted by themrs

You know what, at least I started this shit-talking thread and I won't get bitched out by someone else for jacking "their" thread.

:D

I JUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO PISS PEOPLE OFF REALLY EASY :D BUT THEY JUST AS EASILY LOVE ME ;):D:cool:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blendprod

i think i will.. i want to party with cp crowd......:D ..but....you guys have to make it to one of my parties @ LUNA...one of these days....last night EV promise me that he will be there the 13....so if youre not to tired..it would be my pleasure to have you all there!!:D

ILL CHECK IT OUT :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by themrs

I know this has nothing to do with this thread... But I'm known for my thread-jacking...

Here is a group pic that Nmotion took of us at Maze last Friday.

Seems like Crobar will have this same group, PLUS a few more that weren't able to make it...

attachment.php?postid=1689935

Daaaaaaaaaaam look at my face!!! LOL!! Im like hurry the fuck up with the picture!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nmotion

Hey, I think the pic turned out great, no one had a dumb look on their face. Koky, you actually have an EXPRESSION on your face man... you stole his happyface lol

I was about to criticize your camera already... :tongue:

Hey, I think the pic turned out great, no one had a dumb look on their face. Koky, you actually have an EXPRESSION on your face man... you stole his happyface lol

WAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRIAN !! :cool::D

I WAS LAFFIN AT THE GUY TAKIN THE PICTURE :D

:laugh: :laugh: J/K ... you know i love that lil camera dawg ... that shit is bad ass !!:cool:

Originally posted by koky

I WAS LAFFIN AT THE GUY TAKIN THE PICTURE :D

:laugh: :laugh: J/K ... you know i love that lil camera dawg ... that shit is bad ass !!:cool:

most people do:tongue:

I need to pm you some links to get one, I highly recommend it. SO much better than the last one.