Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Idea

mrtiddles

Originally posted by mikemartinez

Got a problem with new people? Is this your personal board? I think not.

What's wrong?? Didn't daddy love you as a child? Or did daddy love you too much?? Did your older brother butt rape you with a broom handle? Is this why you are so confrontational?

You should really just give in to your gay sexual desires. You'll finally come to terms with what is really the problem.

You know what I think, I think you have mental problems. Not only can you not read under my name and figure out that I am a GIRL but you also have really bad jokes and come backs. I'm not about to get in a fight with you, or a contest on who has worse jokes because I know you would win by far with the stupid jokes you have been coming up with.

I don't have gay sexual desires, it seems as though maybe you do though because you can't stop talking about it. What's the matter not getting enough butt action? A little sexual pent-up frustration? It seems that way since you come on here so angry talking about gay tendencies. What's wrong with being gay? I bet there's a lot of gay people that would beat the fuck out of you for saying some of the negative things you are saying.

So please take your ten fake screen names and get the hell out of here, your polluting our board with your fucking stupid shit. It's not that we don't like new people we just don't like new people with horrible attitudes, jokes and ridiculous posts. If you want to start over and contribute something, then by all means do so, but until then FUCK OFF!!!

Got a problem with new people? Is this your personal board? I think not.

What's wrong?? Didn't daddy love you as a child? Or did daddy love you too much?? Did your older brother butt rape you with a broom handle? Is this why you are so confrontational?

You should really just give in to your gay sexual desires. You'll finally come to terms with what is really the problem.

No problem with new people - just tools. Why be nice to someone that acts like a dildo? If you don't like it then step off. If you think we're going to act differently towards you because you think you're some kind of on-line tough guy then you're smoking crack with technohurtsmyfeelings boy.

Can I rub you out?

I'll get the crisco and peanut butter, but you have to bring the car buffer and candle wax.

Again you idiot she is a girl:rolleyes: The only thing you'll be rubbing out is yourself to thought of possibly ever getting with a girl as good looking as foxy. So quit the act buddy, it's not working... Come up with some new material and maybe we might think your funny:rolleyes:

Originally posted by prplhz

Again you idiot she is a girl:rolleyes: The only thing you'll be rubbing out is yourself to thought of possibly ever getting with a girl as good looking as foxy. So quit the act buddy, it's not working... Come up with some new material and maybe we might think your funny:rolleyes:

Wow, thanks for the info. I'm glad I have people like you around to fill me in on these little details.. Also, I'm not trying to be funny, it just never works for me. I'm just not gifted with a comedic sense like yourself. I think you should start a stand up routine. You're the funniest thing I have ever heard.

By the way..............how about going out and playing a game of "Hide and go Fuck yourself"??

Talk to you soon

Love, Mike:D