Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When u go shopping...

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by sweetie029

I don't shop in bulk I guess you could say....I shop as I see..Depending on what I see & what looks good I buy...I could leave a mall/store with 1 thing or 20 things.....I've spent between 50-600 dollars

I agree. I haven't really hit the $600 mark too many times maybe once or twice.

However I am in the process of losing a ton of weight so when I hit my goal I promised myself I could redo my closet. I figure if I do well sticking with this, I deserve all new cloths.

Originally posted by sigmagal

I agree. I haven't really hit the $600 mark too many times maybe once or twice.

However I am in the process of losing a ton of weight so when I hit my goal I promised myself I could redo my closet. I figure if I do well sticking with this, I deserve all new cloths.

LoL...The only time I've reached the $600 mark is when I had no bills to worry about.....If it wasn't for my birthday coming up I don't know what I'd do...My bills this month are rediculous & I've been seeing so many cute things that I want!.....I can't wait to get out of the debt I'm in & get back on track so I can do some serious shopping again!