Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pharrell

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by solbeam

He can't sing for shit but I'd still buy his album before at lot of other artists...his production is golden

He cant sing for shit but for some reason I like his voice and the way he sings... lol Shit if I only had to be in the school band to be where he is at then I would have done it... His beats are bonkers.

A musical genius. But everyone can't forget that there are 2 parts t the Neptunes production team. Chad Hugo is just as talented. He just doesnt get the kind of credit or fame Pharell does because he's not singing hooks on songs that they produce. Probably because he chooses not to, but he deserves just as much credit. They are both considered Gods here in their home town of Va Beach.

Chad wants to stay out of the spotlight...

but I dunno, I think pharrell is all over the place, on too many tracks, that I've gotten really sick of him. His voice is cool if it's on one or two tracks, but not all over a bunch.

And the neptunes production wise, I dunno, a lot of it is very repetitive, where as soon as you hear a lot of their songs, right away you know it's them.

Originally posted by mangos

A musical genius. But everyone can't forget that there are 2 parts t the Neptunes production team. Chad Hugo is just as talented. He just doesnt get the kind of credit or fame Pharell does because he's not singing hooks on songs that they produce. Probably because he chooses not to, but he deserves just as much credit. They are both considered Gods here in their home town of Va Beach.

yeah, what he said

Havoc said that to pharrell right, but aint you notice Hova calling pharrell "fa real". They don't know what to call my future kids father <Pharrell Williams>. Oh wait I forgot to say that once I meet Pharell he gonna wanna get to know me and he gonna be my baby daddy.... LOL but not so fast we gonna do tha damn thing right.