Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why~!? LORD WHYYYYY~!?

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

doesnt every girl swallow or even let the guy bust in their mouth??? every guy does... you never hear of a guy in the middle of eating out a girl, turn to the side and spit out all the juice... wtf... i dont get it...

ours doesn't shoot out with the same force. u try it one time and get back to us with the reasons!

Originally posted by linabina

not for nothing... but unless its goin somewhere else on my body, there isnt a time when i dont swallow... its not that i love it... i like it lol but i know how much better it is for him and it turns me on to know how much he loves it... so it makes me wanna do it... comon girls! get with it ;)

HOLY CANOLI~! :bounce: <mexican accent_on> i just got a boner essay~! <mexican accent_off>

Originally posted by captainpec

Personally I could care less if a girl swallows or not after oral - as long as she doesn't spit out/throw up in front of me, that's cool.

Btw - I don't make love and then drop the girl alone on the bed... there's some affection and kissing afterwards... I'm not into canabalism so I don't want to be tasting myself ;)

That's the thing I don't get... I can see it if a woman doesn't let guys cum in her mouth at all... but if she does... isn't it easier to just swallow it down, instead of having it sit there in your mouth, feeling all slimy? Anyway, if you really have an aversion to semen, you can swallow it as he's coming and barely have to taste or feel it.

Anyway, I sure as hell expect a kiss afterwards. Otherwise, a repeat performance is not on the horizon. Hey, I'll lick his face after he's been munching, I expect the same courtesy in return. ;)