Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One week from today...

All new Fridays at Club Abyss. Driven by Dance... Powered by Vocals... Music is the Difference!!! New Main Room Resident DJ Joe Giorgio. This party starts Friday September 12th. Also ladies dont forget the Famous Male Review from 8pm-11pm. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Table Reservations for the male review or Guestlist for the new party after!!! Dondiezel and Roddigga see you both there early for the male review!!!

Originally posted by dancerbar

talk about quick to point fingers, LOL

i am in one hell of a modd this morning, still drunk, a little zoot, and ready to leave

where you going tonight"

Taking it easy tonight and just seeing a movie, resting up for one last INSANE weekend at the Jersey Shore!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Taking it easy tonight and just seeing a movie, resting up for one last INSANE weekend at the Jersey Shore!!!

ok ok there buddy boy, no reason to talk in "promoter" to me, i understand THE INSANITY that will be this weekend at THE JERSEY SHORE!!!!!

bwahahahahahahahhahahah:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dancerbar

ok ok there buddy boy, no reason to talk in "promoter" to me, i understand THE INSANITY that will be this weekend at THE JERSEY SHORE!!!!!

bwahahahahahahahhahahah:laugh: :laugh:

I know you understand it, The Question of the week is will you be there to EXPERIENCE IT.

Originally posted by jarmenio

All new Fridays at Club Abyss. Driven by Dance... Powered by Vocals... Music is the Difference!!! New Main Room Resident DJ Joe Giorgio. This party starts Friday September 12th. Also ladies dont forget the Famous Male Review from 8pm-11pm. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Table Reservations for the male review or Guestlist for the new party after!!! Dondiezel and Roddigga see you both there early for the male review!!!

Joe A I am coming for this event

Put me and my girl down