Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Motion to amend CPDC Code

revaluation

as proposed by Reval (R-MD); which was referred to the Committee on All things Tribal, and in addition to the Committees on the Sound, and Technology and the EDM Inclined, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, the Chairman, the DJ, the Music, and Me, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.

this Act shall be forthwith known as the 'Funky Beats Awareness Act of 2003'

Section 416 of the Referral of Genres Act (21 U.S.C. 856) is amended by adding at the end the following:

c) (1)and when referring to 'beats' (as defined in precededing sections), whether they be 'sick', 'tribal', 'hard', 'mad', or 'nutty', must also, when any of the above adjetives are used, be reffered to as 'funky'. (2) and in such context as one may be showing gratiude to a dj, artist, or other such performer, we mandate that the adjetive 'funky' must be in place when describing the beats which are being appreciated.

d) whomever shall be found in violation of this law shall be fined not more than $500,000 or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the defendant is an organization, the fine imposable for the offense is not more than $2,000,000.'.

The act is hearby delivered to Committee.

Originally posted by revaluation

very well, I think there was corum, the motion was seconded and the 'Ay's have it. Heretofore, beats shall be 'funky'.

Doesn't this have to go to the floor for a vote? Or is this just a committee ruling. Cause I'd like to add a rider to this motion before it goes to the floor and propose that we ban all Mexicans named "Vic".